PDA

View Full Version : Mark Allen ?

skegsagypsy
23rd April, 2012, 01:59 PM
I can't for the life of me understand Mark Allens outburst and accusations after being dumped out of the snooker championships, is he a sore loser, immature or is he purely racist in his attack on Chinese players in general! Unbelievable arrogant wee tosspot !

colin mckenzie
23rd April, 2012, 03:10 PM
I can't for the life of me understand Mark Allens outburst and accusations after being dumped out of the snooker championships, is he a sore loser, immature or is he purely racist in his attack on Chinese players in general! Unbelievable arrogant wee tosspot !

kinda agree, but equally it did look like a possible push shot and the commentators called it straight away, think it was wrong to say ALL chinese players but did look like the boy in this case should have owned up

skegsagypsy
23rd April, 2012, 04:12 PM
I think the shot could well have been a push shot, but ~~~~ me the Chinese kid is in his first crucible and under immense pressure against a hot favorite, it's clear he didn't notice, the referee didn't notice so thats that. To then go on to accuse the Chinese in general of cheating was clearly wrong and blatantly racist. Thankfully the wee knob is out !

gracieboo
24th April, 2012, 09:44 PM
I can't for the life of me understand Mark Allens outburst and accusations after being dumped out of the snooker championships, is he a sore loser, immature or is he purely racist in his attack on Chinese players in general! Unbelievable arrogant wee tosspot !Have to a gree but Some of those remarks sound very fimiliar i wonder who else could be described like that. :goodpost:

AgentD
24th April, 2012, 10:10 PM
Have to a gree but Some of those remarks sound very fimiliar i wonder who else could be described like that. :goodpost:

Ally McCoist talking about the SFA today? lol

skegsagypsy
25th April, 2012, 08:10 AM
Allen is now backtracking and has apologised for his comments citing emotions due to his loss, what a tosser !

lfc4life
25th April, 2012, 09:23 AM
mark allen has issued an apology for ridiculous outburst !!!
and so he should of too !!!

http://www.perspicacious.co.uk/content/allen-apologises-cao-remarks