PDA

View Full Version : U800 Soul

AirShowNut
21st January, 2009, 09:39 PM
Hi all.
I was wondering the other day if it's at all possible to have a bluetooth enabled phone search automatically,or all the time,for other bluetooth enabled devices ?
The reason i ask is that at my place of work one of the staff has her phone constantly,well nearly constantly,picking up other bluetooth devices even though she doesn't touch it.Is it possible or is her phone faulty ?
Cheers.

Salami
30th January, 2009, 06:14 PM
Hi all.
I was wondering the other day if it's at all possible to have a bluetooth enabled phone search automatically,or all the time,for other bluetooth enabled devices ?
The reason i ask is that at my place of work one of the staff has her phone constantly,well nearly constantly,picking up other bluetooth devices even though she doesn't touch it.Is it possible or is her phone faulty ?
Cheers.

You can only find the devices with Bluetooth enabled if you do a search for the enabled ones around the area I assume her phone is faulty but again may be the make of the phone allow's her device to pickup the signal automatically. who knows?