PDA

View Full Version : At home with the Noonans

yasminandrio
23rd April, 2012, 03:41 PM
I have tried to find a torrent to download this it was on last night and i forgot the record it, does anyone no where i can get it from?? it was on the crime and investigation channel last night at 10pm, thanks all.

RedSpider
23rd April, 2012, 03:43 PM
it can sometimes take upto 24 hours before torrents start to appear online after being on tv on a particular night.
try later

andy211081
23rd April, 2012, 03:55 PM
was this any different from the dvds that were released a few years back? is there new footage or is it just rehashed to put on tv?

if not just download A Very British Gangster (2007) DivX - icefilms.info (http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=149738&)

blueflash234
23rd April, 2012, 04:02 PM
try a nzb site m8 much more secure than torrents

yasminandrio
23rd April, 2012, 04:04 PM
was this any different from the dvds that were released a few years back? is there new footage or is it just rehashed to put on tv?

if not just download A Very British Gangster (2007) DivX - icefilms.info (http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=149738&)

It's a new series i think they filmed them for about 6years while he was in and out of prison, I've seen a very british gangster

twatty
23rd April, 2012, 04:17 PM
theres a torrent site that only does tv called the box .bz good if you miss something

andy211081
23rd April, 2012, 09:03 PM
It's a new series i think they filmed them for about 6years while he was in and out of prison, I've seen a very british gangster

i watched the first episode and it is made up of about 85% of old clips and stuff shown in the 2 dvds, with the odd interview with people who live in and around the area.

i have it on my vubox so if i can compress and upload i will do if you are still stuck buddy

yasminandrio
24th April, 2012, 09:39 AM
i watched the first episode and it is made up of about 85% of old clips and stuff shown in the 2 dvds, with the odd interview with people who live in and around the area.

i have it on my vubox so if i can compress and upload i will do if you are still stuck buddy

Thanks Andy thats very kind of you. I still cant find it anywhere!!

essexmanjohnc
28th May, 2012, 01:44 PM
hiya guys check my mates new documentry out here is a link it was a honour to be in it with a good loyal mate of mine At Home with the Noonans - All Shows on Crime and Investigation Network (http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/shows/at-home-with-the-noonans.html)

essexmanjohnc
28th May, 2012, 01:50 PM
and also check out his new film called sins of the father 2 starring domenyk noonan and his mates here is a link to watch the whole film A Very British Gangster 2: Sins of the Father - YouTube

essexmanjohnc
28th May, 2012, 01:52 PM
and also clips from his documentry as well here is some more links At Home with the Noonans starts Sunday 22nd April 10pm - YouTube

and also At Home with the Noonans continues Sundays @ 10 - YouTube

and also
At Home With The Noonans: Donal McIntyre Interview - YouTube

essexmanjohnc
28th May, 2012, 01:54 PM
and also clips from his documentry as well here is some more links At Home with the Noonans starts Sunday 22nd April 10pm - YouTube

and also At Home with the Noonans continues Sundays @ 10 - YouTube

and also
At Home With The Noonans: Donal McIntyre Interview - YouTube

Mancmonkey
18th April, 2014, 10:22 PM
Did you get these my friend?

I got episode one but looking for the rest please

Meat-Head
19th April, 2014, 01:44 AM
Dk roubles (iShit) state no torrrrrrents

Mancmonkey
19th April, 2014, 12:26 PM