MCU is 0D69J
EZS part Number is 208 545 01 08
Thanks

makura
23rd April, 2012, 08:11 PM
Here enjoy.

bangreno
23rd April, 2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks , please I must program 'used keys' , right?

leandroks
24th April, 2012, 02:49 AM
yes u can but, u ve have to get it renewed before..

bangreno
24th April, 2012, 08:45 AM
yes u can but, u ve have to get it renewed before..
Sorry , my chrome key is New , I mean I must write 'used_051.bin' keys files ?

makura
24th April, 2012, 12:54 PM
I only write the next unused key,if key 2 is used i write key 3.not sure if it makes any difference if you write used or un-used.

JOHNCICY
24th April, 2012, 04:33 PM
I only write the next unused key,if key 2 is used i write key 3.not sure if it makes any difference if you write used or un-used.
It make no difference,in 051(Nec) only thing u have to put several times for LED to go off.
in 041 (Motorola) you have to put more than 8 times for LED to go off.

bangreno
26th April, 2012, 10:38 AM
Here enjoy.
I'm still in trouble.
Programmed chrome Keys appears all to be key track n?3 ,
Cannot unlock ESL.
Please can you help me with 041 format for Big Old key.

makura
26th April, 2012, 10:45 AM
I'm still in trouble.
Programmed chrome Keys appears all to be key track n?3 ,
Cannot unlock ESL.
Please can you help me with 041 format for Big Old key.
When you put the key in,is the light on the key staying on?if so,you need to reprogram your ESL with a virgin file.

bangreno
26th April, 2012, 11:52 AM
When you put the key in,is the light on the key staying on?if so,you need to reprogram your ESL with a virgin file.
No , key light is not ON , remain OFF.

lashkar97
26th April, 2012, 11:55 AM
you have to check EIS on the bench before install in side car that its work or not . but ESL is common fault in 210 model so tri erase ESL and reprogram it via K line

bangreno
26th April, 2012, 01:05 PM
you have to check EIS on the bench before install in side car that its work or not . but ESL is common fault in 210 model so tri erase ESL and reprogram it via K line
I bought this tools , can I do the job with ESL unlock tool for smart key programmer,Miriam, ESL (http://www.carsung.net/EN/ProShow.asp?ProID=692)

makura
26th April, 2012, 01:15 PM
I bought this tools , can I do the job with ESL unlock tool for smart key programmer,Miriam, ESL (http://www.carsung.net/EN/ProShow.asp?ProID=692)
Yes you can.

Mrpromega
20th May, 2012, 01:07 AM
Hi

have u solved ur problem ?
i'm in a similar case, i've renewed ESL, generated 3chrome keys to EIS
Programmed One Chrome key

at first, it seems blank

after programming with key 6, 7 or 8 & before put it to eis it appears blank key ready to use

just i put it to eis one time it does'nt turn the eis, the esl stays silent also & in ak400 it appears that the key was insrted 3times in eis & it stays like that

have u any idea !??
Thks for all in advance for any help !

smayer
20th May, 2012, 01:29 AM
genereted the keys with AK400? if yes rewrites the new .bin to EIS and ESL?

bangreno
20th May, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hi

have u solved ur problem ?
i'm in a similar case, i've renewed ESL, generated 3chrome keys to EIS
Programmed One Chrome key

at first, it seems blank

after programming with key 6, 7 or 8 & before put it to eis it appears blank key ready to use

just i put it to eis one time it does'nt turn the eis, the esl stays silent also & in ak400 it appears that the key was insrted 3times in eis & it stays like that

have u any idea !??
Thks for all in advance for any help ! my problem still not solved , but it's not exactly like yours. in my case , Key can turn EZS , but ESL not 'Lock ' , and EZS remain Open , even when I remove the key. To relock EZS , I must disconnect Power wires from EZS.