PDA

View Full Version : Here is a new (unreported)? siting

jackthelad1
21st January, 2009, 11:13 PM
Hello everyone,this is my first post besides my introduction.
I`m scepitcal about UFO`s and what they are..i`ve never seen one..but i have a mate who has.
He used to work for aerospace..he was a fitter on a secret fighter jet(eurofighter),sometime ago about 1997-8 he was working the night shift and at this time Greenpiece where active around the perimeter fence on occasion.So some of the work force volunteered to do security checks whilst this was going on.
They where out patrolling when they saw this light in the sky coming closer..wondering what it was they stopped and observed it..the light came to a stop over the camp and quite low..it was pulsating and changing colours,it hovered for a miniute or so, then dropped down into a wooded area at the end of the run way...they walked in that direction still observing,this thing lit the woods up and repeatedly change colour..as they got near to the wooded area ,this thing rose out of the woods and hovered above tree level..and then all at once it shot straight up at an unbelieveable speed and dissapeared out of sight..
Now my mates worked on Military fighters all his life and he at that time was there top engineer,so he knows what he`s talking about..and he swears hes never seen anything like it in his life and it left him shocked knowing that it was unlike anything he`d worked on, or heard of.
He then received a radio call from the security guards on the other side of the air field..shouting down the radio..did you see that.so they where panicing also.Hes a rock steady guy and down to earth and used to always play down stuff like this..But now he`s a firm believer in UFO`s and you can`t dissuade him otherwise.. This is a true story which has never been released to the media..whats your opinion..?

ukgovsucks
24th January, 2009, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone,this is my first post besides my introduction.
I`m scepitcal about UFO`s and what they are..i`ve never seen one..but i have a mate who has.
He used to work for aerospace..he was a fitter on a secret fighter jet(eurofighter),sometime ago about 1997-8 he was working the night shift and at this time Greenpiece where active around the perimeter fence on occasion.So some of the work force volunteered to do security checks whilst this was going on.
They where out patrolling when they saw this light in the sky coming closer..wondering what it was they stopped and observed it..the light came to a stop over the camp and quite low..it was pulsating and changing colours,it hovered for a miniute or so, then dropped down into a wooded area at the end of the run way...they walked in that direction still observing,this thing lit the woods up and repeatedly change colour..as they got near to the wooded area ,this thing rose out of the woods and hovered above tree level..and then all at once it shot straight up at an unbelieveable speed and dissapeared out of sight..
Now my mates worked on Military fighters all his life and he at that time was there top engineer,so he knows what he`s talking about..and he swears hes never seen anything like it in his life and it left him shocked knowing that it was unlike anything he`d worked on, or heard of.
He then received a radio call from the security guards on the other side of the air field..shouting down the radio..did you see that.so they where panicing also.Hes a rock steady guy and down to earth and used to always play down stuff like this..But now he`s a firm believer in UFO`s and you can`t dissuade him otherwise.. This is a true story which has never been released to the media..whats your opinion..?

Makes you wonder how many more sightings like this never get reported? Nice one for Posting mate!

RedSpider
18th February, 2009, 09:28 AM
interesting story. something like this would be bound to convert a non believer. i'm the sort of person that wants to believe in this kind of stuff but can't until i see something like this