PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol 2003 problem

SDO
25th April, 2012, 08:28 AM
Hello friends
I have done heaps of these cars and never had this happen to me before.
It is 2003 Nissan patrol turbo diesel. Cluster has a c66. I read it from the soldering pads at the back. From left to right, 5 4 3 2 1 8

After changing, there is nothing on the display, nothing at all, everything else works, like rpm, speed , fuel and temperature, lights, but the display is completely blank. I have tried other dumps from the same car but same result.

I did try to read the chip as c56, could that have caused this problem ? How can I fix ? Change the chip or it is something else ?

Thanks

CARPARTS
25th April, 2012, 10:10 AM
maybe you forget to remove the crystal-short-circuit....

nomis
25th April, 2012, 10:55 AM
I read it from the soldering pads at the back. From left to right, 5 4 3 2 1 8

Thanks
Connection is not good i think ! you put voltage on reset pin which direct go to processor .
See pic is it same as your dash ?

SDO
25th April, 2012, 01:24 PM
NOMIS, I read it like this but I tried the opposite way from the right before doing that, any solution or good bye to this cluster ?

nomis
25th April, 2012, 01:39 PM
Put the dump here ..

SDO
25th April, 2012, 01:42 PM
I will put the dump when I get home, but I don't think it is dump related cuz I have tried 4 different dumps from same car

nomis
25th April, 2012, 02:06 PM
Once i have same problem in Nissan AD with c66 ! I calculate with NY04 and select (Primera 2002 with 93c66) every thing work good but no display ! After i select (Almera 2001-2003-with 93c66) and work good . See picture what is different in calculation .

antibisic
25th April, 2012, 03:44 PM
Hello friends
I have done heaps of these cars and never had this happen to me before.
It is 2003 Nissan patrol turbo diesel. Cluster has a c66. I read it from the soldering pads at the back. From left to right, 5 4 3 2 1 8

After changing, there is nothing on the display, nothing at all, everything else works, like rpm, speed , fuel and temperature, lights, but the display is completely blank. I have tried other dumps from the same car but same result.

I did try to read the chip as c56, could that have caused this problem ? How can I fix ? Change the chip or it is something else ?

Thanks

Try to swap bytes I think that is problem

SDO
26th April, 2012, 12:34 PM
I went and got a new cluster today, put that one in and same, nothing on the display. So it is not the cluster, cables I cleaned them, but dont think it's them, checked all the fuses, couldn't find anything there, what could it be ? :(
The car was working fine when I got it

nomis
26th April, 2012, 03:51 PM
Very unexpected ! You fit brand new cluster or used ?