PDA

View Full Version : channel list

mintosh72
26th April, 2012, 12:04 AM
hi there
i have a vu duo original on the vti image with only one tuner connected at the mo to a sly dish im gonna add my motorised dish to tuner b
can i use sliverfoxs channel list and then scan in the other sats when i connect my motorised dish???
thansk mintosh72

digicon
26th April, 2012, 01:23 AM
hi there
i have a vu duo original on the vti image with only one tuner connected at the mo to a sly dish im gonna add my motorised dish to tuner b
can i use sliverfoxs channel list and then scan in the other sats when i connect my motorised dish???
thansk mintosh72

Why not just use one of the popular Channel lists premade for you for multisat as most already have 28.2? in as well anyway. Cateseye is pretty good as well as Sgtflipflop.

mintosh72
26th April, 2012, 01:50 AM
hi there i like the idea of sliverfoxs to use the same channel numbers as sly
so it can be done yes?

RuberDuck
27th April, 2012, 04:45 AM
hi there i like the idea of sliverfox's to use the same channel numbers as sly
so it can be done yes?

yes you can use silverfox's bouquets as the base pack then scan in the others you need, you will however need to add a new satellites.xml file as silverfox's is only for 28.2 east.

or take any generic multisat bouquet pack then copy and paste the silverfox bouquet into that.

personally I'd use the vhannibal motorized pack as the base then add the silverfox pack into that.