PDA

View Full Version : How to BackUp BlackHole 1.7.3

Im85288
26th April, 2012, 12:18 PM
I recently installed BlackHole 1.7.3 on my Ultimo for the first time and wanted to make a backup of the image containing my plugins etc. However when I attempt to make a backup error messages appear saying things like "insufficient space on device". This happens even though I have both a USB key and a USB Harddrive connected.

Is there anything that can be done to get the backup to work?

lincsat
26th April, 2012, 01:49 PM
I assume that you are using the Blackhole full backup utility. I would suggest doing a box reboot first. Make sure you set the path to store the backup to your mounted USB or preferably HDD, you can also do a personal backup.

When you do a backup, it also stores the files in a vuplus folder on the device, I suggest you delete this copy as the box may try to reflash when you next reboot.

Im85288
26th April, 2012, 03:02 PM
I will give that a try later when I am back from work. What I could not find when doing either the personal backup or the full backup was where to set the path where I want the backup stored. If I remember correctly I only had 2 options and that was press red to do a backup..or green to cancel. I did try pressing menu to see if that allowed me to set the path but that made no difference.