PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to get going

stuhar
22nd January, 2009, 02:11 PM
hi all I am getting ready for the big vir** switch over to to nag 3 and am wondering what is the best motorised system so I can get 3pm matches ,at the moment I use a dbox and dreambox500c I am unsure wether to get a 500s or 600s what cams and roms are used in these and whats the best software at the monet I am using neutrino for both boxes the dm500c I amusing the openmedia image which I know can be used to pick sats up when using a dm500s or openmendia500 CS. or do I get a technomate 5400 CI, which is the easier and which au's codes if any I know the sat scene is a bit more to grasp than the cable but I can take things in quite easy I just need pointing in the right direction,I have never used card programers or card sharing, but this is somthing I wish to learn depending on cost off coarse I know there are a few guides but due to posting limitations these only go someway to helping thanks

.: JaCkPoT :.
23rd January, 2009, 12:23 AM
well tm`s are dying and only cams and cards are keeping em here... there is not much left at all on emu...you will need to google cardsh4ring if you dont want a cam or card but this will mean you will need a dreambox or you could try using wsp on the tm..its up to you...
and whatever u hear about vm>n3 is a rumour...it will happe4n when it does...