PDA

View Full Version : Berlingo 2001 dash problem

pepi
26th April, 2012, 07:48 PM
Hi ,I need good dumps from dash and BSI
Citroen Berlingo 2001 HDI
I got the car with this problem ,dashboard is allmost dead
(check the photo) nothinks working at all , km 000000 ,needles not moving.... just like when you connect it on the bench without BSI. The car is starting ,I opened BSI and I see someone was working on it before.

diga1
26th April, 2012, 07:55 PM
you have soldering issues in bsi try to resolder all resistors vhere you solder those 8 vires and all pins vich go from resistors and those pins vich have to be lifted. 100% the problem is in bsi and bad solders

wiseman
26th April, 2012, 09:36 PM
would agree BSI problem, had same issue with same model of bsi, had been plugged back into the car with the battery still attached i think caused the problem. read Nec if possible and flash into another Bsi.

pepi
26th April, 2012, 10:48 PM
Today I have tryed another BSI from junkyard without succes

knok
27th April, 2012, 05:47 AM
Today I have tryed another BSI from junkyard without succes
First of all I think you must use Lexia to check for problems ...
maybe BSI is wrong programmed , maybe cluster is defective or maybe is a problem on VAN network ..

pepi
27th April, 2012, 11:06 AM
I try to connect with the diagnose ,but there is no power at DLC connector, I have checked all fuses but they are all ok.
I suppose there must be power +12v at pin 16

Dent Rat
18th September, 2012, 03:56 PM
I try to connect with the diagnose ,but there is no power at DLC connector, I have checked all fuses but they are all ok.
I suppose there must be power +12v at pin 16

Have u sorted the problem out if not check the bus wires (red) n (white) behind the radio they are wound together if an aftermarket radio was installed the bus wires can get the chop by accident and the bsi n cluster canot talk.

elmaalouf
25th January, 2014, 08:28 PM
hello friend i have the same problem i know ur post is old but how did u settle ?
thanks in advance

pepi
25th January, 2014, 11:17 PM
This is long time ago , but I remember the problem was at wires not on dashboard or BSI.

elmaalouf
25th January, 2014, 11:26 PM
Thanks friend

vincent1974
3rd March, 2014, 10:12 PM
hi,guys
hi have a problem like this with one 2001 berlingo.
and it was a broken wire from the conector to the relay behind the battery.
after that, the dash lights turn on without the key on the ignition .it was the relay behind battery.i replace it and everything is good now.
regards