PDA

View Full Version : EX7000 loader and channel editor

gadgetfiend
22nd January, 2009, 04:36 PM
hi guys this is the loader for use with flashing the ex7000 with null modem, this also allows you too sort your channel order and your favourites. Not as good as voxer is for the other euro's but does its job.

satsmo
22nd January, 2009, 04:42 PM
Cheers I have put it in the Eurovox tools folder in downloads.

jangid
7th March, 2009, 08:14 PM
On remote press ok, when the channel list comes up press yellow button (filter) then select Sort Order - ABC, then red to save

martin1976
11th March, 2009, 10:37 PM
hi guys this is the loader for use with flashing the ex7000 with null modem, this also allows you too sort your channel order and your favourites. Not as good as voxer is for the other euro's but does its job.

I will try this thank you

Lejaffers
11th March, 2009, 11:09 PM
Please excuse my ignorance in this field but could someone give me a step-by-step guide to using this loader/editor. Can it be done using a USB stick? Thanks

crocket2k
25th March, 2009, 11:10 PM

thanks for the file.

terryuk22
2nd April, 2009, 02:49 PM
the stmb file has gone

HiTeck
2nd April, 2009, 03:15 PM
the stmb file has gone

Its at the top of this page, click on the attachment. :hmmmm2:

ravster
4th April, 2009, 03:41 PM
What does the new Firmware update for EX7000 HD actually fix. There wasn't a readme file with the flash.tbn

Toppster
29th May, 2009, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the file

rfbwfc
14th June, 2009, 03:57 PM
Thar the for the file

acestu
15th June, 2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Gadgetfiend is this stbm specific to the EX7000hd because i have already tried stbm but it would not connect to my 7000 , i can connect to my eurovox maxv with my seriel cable so i know thats not the problem, its on com3 7000 just says receiving and clock just keeps running any ideas.....

thanks
Acestu

Mike83
21st June, 2009, 11:26 PM
Can you move CDF files to and from the ex7000 via the USB? I don't have a null modem, so this would be really useful for me. Cheers.

badapple
22nd June, 2009, 12:08 AM
You should be able to m8.
Its best to use a USB pen to update all your softwa*e for this box.

Mike83
22nd June, 2009, 12:37 AM
I've managed to move the channel list to and from the box using USB, but not a CDF file

badapple
22nd June, 2009, 12:49 AM
Soory m8, dont have this box but this from another thread:

I have checked out voxer m8 but you cant use it with the ex7000 because you cant d/load the cdf file with the firmware.

chic.
22nd June, 2009, 01:36 PM
hi mike put the cdf onto your usb pen then go to menu ,usb , data transfer , yellow btn ,tbn dn, then the blue btn . all done but press the blue btn to download not the ok btn.ps your channel file has to be a tbn file not a bin or hex ,try this 1 of mine it's for pure glasgow.

Mike83
22nd June, 2009, 02:21 PM
Cheers. I ended up uploading my channel.tbn to a USB stick, and edit it all on the PC, then move it back. All sorted now.
:)

50pounds
22nd June, 2009, 08:11 PM
Ive used the Num Cable to do this and it only gives me 4 channels ive scanned my full box deep scan got all the channels like 6 times over lol

so i got my usb pen poped it in copyed my channels sorted it out with this program attached to forum and now i only get liverpool tv e4 and some random 1's with numbers am i doing this wrong or not :)

cheers

tetley0110
23rd June, 2009, 08:25 AM
VM changed the frequencies of all ther channels except a few yesterday so the channel order you previously had wont have the right frequencies ie BBC 1 was 506 MHz now its 107MHz, so you will have to do a deep scan, save channels when it asks, they will all be muddle up, then goto usb upload channel data, use the stbm and edit all the channels into the right order again, save to usb, then pop back in the box, goto usb download it to the box. It will reboot and the channels should be in the order you set them to. If it still doesnt display them in the right order after the reboot. Do a deep scan again and when it asks to save the channles press no and it will put them in the right order you set, hope this helps

kr1s77
12th August, 2009, 10:57 PM
hi mike put the cdf onto your usb pen then go to menu ,usb , data transfer , yellow btn ,tbn dn, then the blue btn . all done but press the blue btn to download not the ok btn.

i do this, then the box reboots but there is nothing in the fav list?? what going on??

dadimran
14th August, 2009, 08:15 AM
i think there is an easier way to not lose channels or to find new ones? once you have your channels in order save them by using data transfer and it will create a channel.tbn file in your usb stick, then if they ever go funny load the channel tbn, althogh the channels will still be scaramled, do a scan using user installation and select all the frequencies, this will search all the frequencies again and all your scrmabled channels will work and you will not lose your favourite order, hope this is helpful

PAUL7331
16th August, 2009, 01:58 PM
Guys, having a nightmare using the editor. Ok, ive edited the file on my PC, saved the file and then downloaded to box. BUT then, none of the channels ive edited and moved to my selected favourites are there! All I get is INVALID DATA.... anybody know how to get this thing to work or what im doing wrong?

sarolium
16th August, 2009, 07:03 PM
Guys, having a nightmare using the editor. Ok, ive edited the file on my PC, saved the file and then downloaded to box. BUT then, none of the channels ive edited and moved to my selected favourites are there! All I get is INVALID DATA.... anybody know how to get this thing to work or what im doing wrong?

not had any such problems using the editor mate. once the data us uploaded you could try selecting all tps and scanning them as they still appear scrambled.

PAUL7331
17th August, 2009, 07:20 PM
not had any such problems using the editor mate. once the data us uploaded you could try selecting all tps and scanning them as they still appear scrambled.

Weird aint it! , so I need to select all TPS and scan after ive downloaded channel list, how do you do this?

Strange as the channel list ive edited on the box itself, worked fine after I re-loaded it back on. Its just when I edit channels on the PC that the problem occurs!

sarolium
17th August, 2009, 08:05 PM
Weird aint it! , so I need to select all TPS and scan after ive downloaded channel list, how do you do this?

menu>user installation>press info button so select all tps>blue button to scan frequencies.

tagteam3283
1st September, 2009, 08:03 PM
wor dupdoodz,

anyone seen a better channel editor than the stbm yet?

profix
26th January, 2010, 11:23 PM
Hi
new member here can anyone guide me through installing my ex7000hd box?

sce3314
29th January, 2010, 10:01 PM
EURO 7000HD Loader/Channel editor

chic.
29th January, 2010, 10:04 PM
Hi
new member here can anyone guide me through installing my ex7000hd box?
Hi m8 welcome to the forum
when you have downloaded the firmware click to open it, and rename the flash , flash.tbn, put this onto your memory pen then into the back of the box , switch the box off/on with the switch at the back , the box will then reboot ,on the led on the front of the box it should say now booting , open flash , extracting flash then count up from 0 to 100 then reboot , you may have to do a deep scan using the symbol rate for your area 6887 or 6952

kristovleggov
8th February, 2010, 10:58 PM
Hey guys, dunno if any1 can help me but basically after following all the help on these forums i have managed to get my box up and running and formatted an external hd to FAT32 and can record what i am watching. But, when i try to set something to record on the timer (pvr) when the show is about to start and the box reacts to this then it turns off and reboots thus not recording. Any ideas?
Thanks