PDA

View Full Version : C4 grande picasso 1.6HDi edc16c34 2007 FAP solution

stevan
28th April, 2012, 09:16 AM
I have org ecusafe3 online and with his dump car is in limp mode and no errors.
With swiftec no limp mode but car turn off and have rail presure error
With manually done file by good member of this forum from England cart is in limp mode and have airflow based errors.
All three solution i have try with DPF sensor on and disconected also with config on and off additive pump in BSI but same.
Do i need maybe to disconnect additive pump totally?
Anyone have successfully solved this shitty car?

ecutuners
28th April, 2012, 09:20 AM
This car is no problem when its removed properly from sw, and inside bsi dpf should be active

stevan
28th April, 2012, 09:27 AM
Additive pump can remain connected?
Hm member on forum done manually file and he say he solve this problem always on that way for that type of ecu but not ok for me.
I have try with new airflow meter also because i suspect maybe airflow make error.

ecutuners
28th April, 2012, 09:31 AM
If it does not solve your problem send me PM and i will help you

stevan
28th April, 2012, 09:52 AM
Can i send you manually done file on mail?
Just to check is it ok,if yes than i have turbo or intercooler or else problem on car.
Sorry to waste your time.

ecutuners
28th April, 2012, 10:40 AM
Solutions are not complete dtc tables are erased that's why you cannot diagnose the real problem of the car, write ori file to car and diagnose then you will see the true faults of the car, later when I return home I will make you the correct Dpf off file

ecutuners
28th April, 2012, 11:50 AM
Your dpf off file send to email,
Regards

stevan
28th April, 2012, 12:58 PM
File send.
I have put org and right now testing car.
No errors for rail pressure so far and no for airflow.
Only for particle filter pressure.
Tanks a lot for your time friend.
I will inform you.
Forgot to mention this car is Automatic tiptronic gearbox.

stevan
16th May, 2012, 06:05 PM
Tanks ecutuners,your file kick ass :-).
No more limp mode,no regeneration,DPF is history.

tarekdj
14th June, 2012, 09:33 PM
Hi,

i have Peugeot 406 2.2hdi Fap year 2001, Bosch EDC15.
Now my problem with DPF, I can not communicat with ADGGO1 calculator, I am sure that my eolyse is low (just 160g).
With Multidiag when i diagnos engine he tell me that the eolys is low and the sensor of eolys is not good.
Now i am not in limp mode , juste the indication that '' Amonalie Additif Gasoil''.

- Can you tell me please, if this indication ''Amonalie Additif Gasoil'' desapear whene i make DPF-OFF with swiftec.
- Can you tell if the difference of Swiftec and Ecusafe was juste to no-need to change any think in BSI.

Thank you for all your supports