PDA

View Full Version : good image for multi boot?

mikk
28th April, 2012, 09:32 AM
Anybody tried the LT 7 image on the dm 7025 ? I read it is 'experimental' for this box and 'might not work well', also not reccomended for multi boot which I need?

GastonJ
9th May, 2012, 11:36 PM
oddly enough I have 3 images, one of them being LT7, running on a CF card with Barry Allen. All images are experimental, wouldn't worry about it. Install it as an extra image and if you don't like it just delete it.

jims
8th July, 2012, 02:45 PM
oddly enough I have 3 images, one of them being LT7, running on a CF card with Barry Allen. All images are experimental, wouldn't worry about it. Install it as an extra image and if you don't like it just delete it.

Hi GastonJ
what image do you have in flash?
for some reason i cant get LT 7 to boot in flash

thanks jims

mikk
22nd October, 2012, 09:44 AM
Same question Gaston, mine wont boot LT7 either, though I am running Meo boot rather than BA. I have ssl #83, I had load Dream Elite with DE pure flash just so it would boot. Am I missing some drivers?

mikk
7th November, 2012, 11:03 AM
LT 6 1/2 wont boot either, I guess they're not compatible with meo boot, can anyone reccomend an image that is, or a pure flash image that likes LT images?

edit This image is stretching the specs of the good old 7025 quite heavy so it is strongly recommended to setup a SWAP-file of at least 32MB on a CF card as soon as possible.
how to install swap file?

update:that didnt work!