PDA

View Full Version : Need immo off Audi A4,1.8T-2004

luis12
30th April, 2012, 07:46 PM
Hi friends, I decide to immooff this car because it has a damage by water, the cluster dont feed signal to reader coil and ECM damages too, I need to start car to continue assembly the car. Think immo off is the best solution but in my data base and programs dont exist this controller.
Audi A4, 1.8 Turbo ECM num.0.261.207.414 ME7.5 8E0.909.518.C.
Thanks for help, here are orig dump from the 95040.

haroutioun
30th April, 2012, 08:04 PM
Hi friends, I decide to immooff this car because it has a damage by water, the cluster dont feed signal to reader coil and ECM damages too, I need to start car to continue assembly the car. Think immo off is the best solution but in my data base and programs dont exist this controller.
Audi A4, 1.8 Turbo ECM num.0.261.207.414 ME7.5 8E0.909.518.C.
Thanks for help, here are orig dump from the 95040.
Hi.
my friend your dump already immo off.

luis12
30th April, 2012, 08:11 PM
It dont start and code of engine blocked by immobilizer are set. I tested the reader coil in other car and its good. Instruments codes are: Pick up coil failure, Key not programmed and fuel level error, this last one dont affect the start condition, this Eprom is first time removed. Thanks

haroutioun
30th April, 2012, 08:48 PM
It dont start and code of engine blocked by immobilizer are set. I tested the reader coil in other car and its good. Instruments codes are: Pick up coil failure, Key not programmed and fuel level error, this last one dont affect the start condition, this Eprom is first time removed. Thanks
bro,
1) about if coil is ok so after your problem from the dash.
2) & about immo off can done by obd2 without open ecu.+ u can by open ecu dump.

luis12
30th April, 2012, 09:21 PM
With my tools I cant doit by OBD port, Im looking for a Carprog original (dont like to buy clones because Its easy to profit from others work, we must to support original tools) but rigth now my solution is writting in ECM eeprom (dump are attached in first thread, thanks.

lupu_sandu
30th April, 2012, 09:38 PM
And what is your wish? AFAIK, 1st file is immo off.
PS: Try this file (pass in PM):

haroutioun
30th April, 2012, 09:41 PM
With my tools I cant doit by OBD port, Im looking for a Carprog original (dont like to buy clones because Its easy to profit from others work, we must to support original tools) but rigth now my solution is writting in ECM eeprom (dump are attached in first thread, thanks.
Hi.
1)already i tell u your dump is immo off, but try this dump maybe can start your car...

luis12
1st May, 2012, 01:04 AM
Friend the cheksum are different and generates eeprom error and other errors like sensors but cars starts and dies for about 5 sec. Did you tell me that dump was immooff? where are the immo bites? Thanks.

luis12
1st May, 2012, 01:16 AM
Hi.
1)already i tell u your dump is immo off, but try this dump maybe can start your car...

Hi friend, your dump starts eng but generates Cam sensor code I see that now the engine displayed at VSDS is 1.8 w/o turbo, you told me that original dump was immo dissabled, are you sure?, because now dont generates code for engine blocked by immobilizer. Where are the immo bites and how to change. Thanks a lot.