PDA

View Full Version : very useful stream pugin

30th April, 2012, 08:00 PM
Just a heads up for anyone who hasn't seen this streaming plugin.

It will only work on Enigma2 stb's, and the box you are streaming from has to be in standby

I am using pli images on a 800se and 2 800pro's. But I don't think that makes any difference. The plugin/extension is named remotestreamconvert, I downloaded to all my boxes from the pli server, but you can get it from tspanel.
Once you install it, reboot the box, then you will find the plugin in service seraching, open it, then configure it ip addy and password for the box you are going to stream from, hit OK and it will then show you the bouquets of the second box. tick the bouquets you want to stream, hit download. let it do it's stuff, when it's done go to the bottom of your bouquets/favourites, there you find your remote settings, that's it your done.

Only for E2 stb's, you also need 2 box's and make sure the box you are streaming from is in standby.
And yes it will spin your dish, and you can record the stream to the second box.

sedlin
3rd June, 2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks! Does also CCcam work this way?

3rd June, 2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks! Does also CCcam work this way?

It will give you access to all the channels that the box you are streaming from. You don't need any cams on the box you are streaming to.