PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used this site to buy a receiver?

gaz1968
1st May, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hello, I'm after a clone Vu+ duo and have came across a website Dreamboxparts.com I'm just wondering if anyone has used them and if they are any good? Thanks

potrobber
1st May, 2012, 05:27 PM
i use both them sites m8 dreambox.parts and dreambox.me one week delivery from china both are aspley sat run sites

not had any problems so far and just got another order this morning and they put low cost on box for customs

Manic01
1st May, 2012, 05:44 PM
That aspley used to be another shop, went bust and never honoured anyones warranties
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/aspley-linuxsat-complete-rip-offs-174054/

linuxsat
9th May, 2012, 08:27 AM
thanks manic for advertising me this shows i exist for a years and i must have done somthing right to last so long. Thanks again

mdt
9th May, 2012, 05:57 PM
thanks manic for advertising me this shows i exist for a years and i must have done somthing right to last so long. Thanks again

anyone can set up a site then run it into the ground ripping people off.. then set up again in a different name and do the same again. from what ive read on the various forums your just dropshipping most of the high value stuff anyway.

linuxsat
10th May, 2012, 12:22 PM
I don't owe any explanations but you heard someone said, means it's all assuming and guess stuff if you have experienced something yourself then i can be held liable otherwise people say stuff all the time. I don't think it would be a good idea to have an argument and counter argument on this post, if you want to continue this conversation you can private message here or contact me via aspleysatellite website. thanks

Manic01
10th May, 2012, 01:57 PM
As long as every time your company is mentioned and people are pre warned about your alleged past theres no issues.
Members can make their own minds up by reading psots and maybe googling the 2 company names.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/aspley-linuxsat-complete-rip-offs-174054/
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f193/bad-box-supplier-254596/

Shamonee
10th May, 2012, 04:03 PM
definately....thought about purchasing from him In the past til I googled it

mdt
10th May, 2012, 06:10 PM
I don't owe any explanations but you heard someone said, means it's all assuming and guess stuff if you have experienced something yourself then i can be held liable otherwise people say stuff all the time. I don't think it would be a good idea to have an argument and counter argument on this post, if you want to continue this conversation you can private message here or contact me via aspleysatellite website. thanks

like most things in life m8 a persons word/good name is everything and word of mouth is worth 10 times more than any fancy website/advertisments and what what ive read your name (company, its not personal against you as ive had no dealings with you) is s***!! fair enough anyone who runs a online business or whatever will have a small percentage of unhappy customers and an even smaller percentage who will go on the forums complaining but in your case imho there are just too many threads/posts with people warning other members to stay well clear as you have shafted them and when things go wrong you dont want to know and refuse to correspond with the mistreated parties. it makes no odds to me if you sell sat gear or not but ill just let people make their own minds up after a google search ect, regards mdt

linuxsat
10th May, 2012, 08:53 PM
post replies again not from anyone who has first hand expeience with me its what they have read from others. No one is perfect but i do look after my customers the best i can, again if anyone wants to talk directly there is email here, website and even a telephone number i will answer your questions.