PDA

View Full Version : Look for your files, after Hcip joke

olegario
2nd May, 2012, 01:50 AM
So if you open this program, and try to check calk function - you will loose some of your system files. You can find them in C:\ BackSys folder. You can find "drivers"(system32\drivers) , "system32" and "windir"(windows directory) folders. Just copy files back and start your Windows. Don't forget to clean startup, if not you will loose it again.
:manuscarf:

Bishop c4
2nd May, 2012, 02:13 AM
I think better is to stay away of hcip.
of course if you are a friend of her/him you should expect the unexpected as you stated.

hoangtu
2nd May, 2012, 04:32 AM
I've lost all data in D: E:. including video and all my wedding photos. It's really sad

olegario
2nd May, 2012, 10:52 AM
It's just solution I found, I've lost half a day and some important files too. Not fear.

blackpirate
2nd May, 2012, 11:04 AM
I've lost all data in D: E:. including video and all my wedding photos. It's really sad

recovermyfiles
google up for the sw! t saved my ass lots of times!:)

sanjaycip
2nd May, 2012, 05:39 PM
recovermyfiles
google up for the sw! t saved my ass lots of times!:)

and sometimes u need to install two os on your pc so u can recover ur file and make plenty of your buck up files.:ciao::ciao::

RMCtech
2nd May, 2012, 07:52 PM
An external backup drive and Norton Ghost is the best solution, you can do a Norton booteable recovery disk with all your driver files and you only need to scheduled independ backups with norton in the external hard disk.

In case you need recovering, with the booteable disk you can recover a complete drive with windows installation with 2 mouse clicks and in minutes, and even you keep the same Hw ID in case of registered software.

The funny thing is, I learned about the good features of the norton ghost after I lost my Hard drive and i had to implement a good system backup to not suffer again that loss.

Now I have a 2Tb external drive for backup.

lupu_sandu
2nd May, 2012, 09:48 PM
Get data back for NTF/Fat32. The best tool.
You need only a second HDD for recovery.

digimile
3rd May, 2012, 01:33 AM
hi
if she can harm professional's computer and delete system files then why she is in this bussiness ,but she is excellent in his field ...she will come back to this forum or not??? her scripts and other useful stuff all know...
it is just my opnion
thanks

benzstop
3rd May, 2012, 03:04 AM
hcip helped lots of people on this forum including myself,she explained a lot and shared knowledge. Her biggest peev was people selling/distributing her work,I will miss her

blackpirate
3rd May, 2012, 08:00 AM
hi
if she can harm professional's computer and delete system files then why she is in this bussiness ,but she is excellent in his field ...she will come back to this forum or not??? her scripts and other useful stuff all know...
it is just my opnion
thanks

she already is on forum!
she cant stay away from it!

billykillkelly
3rd May, 2012, 09:28 PM
why dont you guys use the deepfreeze? i have cracked one ill share tomorrow)