PDA

View Full Version : Galletto 1250 Spanish message

Mjolinor
3rd May, 2012, 04:49 PM
I just programmed my ECU and all went well apparently.

When it got to 100% is popped up a box with some Spanish written on with 10s at the end. Not prepared for this I just sat for a while then clicked OK, it then told me to turn the ignition on, which was, of course, on already.

It seems to me that maybe it was telling me to turn off the ignition for 10 seconds.

The car does not seem any different, is it likely that the remap didn't remap because I didn't do whatever it wanted?

What was the message (in English please :))

spawns3
3rd May, 2012, 05:59 PM
yes the pop up is for turn off ignition and wait 10sec to turn on again!
If the car like the same , review your remmap.

Mjolinor
3rd May, 2012, 06:02 PM
yes the pop up is for turn off ignition and wait 10sec to turn on again!
If the car like the same , review your remmap.

So if I did not turn it off and on again will the remap have failed to install?

spawns3
3rd May, 2012, 07:02 PM
No , because when u write the ecu , the program erase the flash to write the new remmap , the mostly can happen is the car don't start.

ominimicu
4th May, 2012, 12:34 AM
What car/ecu it is? Sometimes galletto will go all the way very fast and didn t flashed the ECU.

also check the file..maybe there are no maps modified, our out of bounds

Stanton
4th May, 2012, 01:16 AM
Its most likely it has flashed the file, as has been said, check the file will actually allow any gain in output

Mjolinor
4th May, 2012, 07:15 AM
I was given the file from a member and it is supposed to be for my car. I have no idea what the increase is other than it had "90" in the title. Normal power for mine is 50 being a smart car.

It took about 2 minutes or more to go from 0 to 100 % so for sure it was doing something.

ominimicu
4th May, 2012, 07:23 AM
post ori and mod here. i ll let you know what was done

Mjolinor
4th May, 2012, 07:37 AM
Removed......

gmb45
4th May, 2012, 03:28 PM
:rulez:

i suggest we keep this thread on topic, them who want to help post, them who dont keep out !!!