PDA

View Full Version : 2006 freightliner

pbateman
4th May, 2012, 01:58 AM
Hey fellow dk friends hows it been ? been a while for me have been traveling around to different shops as of late and haven't had much time to jump on here as I would like to. Well here is my issue Have a 2006 Freightliner Century have re done the A/C system on it have power to the compressor and no power to the sensors on the receiver dryer. I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram out there for this vin # 6LW27012 to help me trace out the issue I'm assuming it has to be in a switch or something being all the fuses are good. Thanks for any help in advance......

Schoolbus Tech
4th May, 2012, 10:27 AM
Hey fellow dk friends hows it been ? been a while for me have been traveling around to different shops as of late and haven't had much time to jump on here as I would like to. Well here is my issue Have a 2006 Freightliner Century have re done the A/C system on it have power to the compressor and no power to the sensors on the receiver dryer. I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram out there for this vin # 6LW27012 to help me trace out the issue I'm assuming it has to be in a switch or something being all the fuses are good. Thanks for any help in advance......

WHat a/c system is this Carrier ?

pbateman
4th May, 2012, 01:17 PM
are you wanting to know who manufactured the system schoolbus tech? The truck has a detroit motor in it. if that helps any and the style of compressor is a a sander compressor. Don't know if that helps.

nhatkhai
4th May, 2012, 04:20 PM
had an 06 in the shop the other day, lost freon due to sleeper fitting under frame was o ring bad, recharged after fixing and same thing, power to clutch, but no kicking on, i just played with the sitch in side and overrode the sleeper and it finally kicked on, I imagine it is in the evaporator area where the problem lays though,there is a few switches down there and always subject to moisture. I would just vaccum out system, and put in 3.75 lbs if you have a sleeper on and recheck then, it toook about 5 min for it to finally kick on after charged and started.

pbateman
5th May, 2012, 01:39 AM
thanks for the input nhatkhai. But have found the problem lies deeper than my previous post. I have found that the power to everything is coming and going. changed out the control unit and that changed nothing. So I'm guessing my problem lies in the wiring somewhere. This is why I'm looking for a wiring diagram I'm not that familiar with Freightliner's wiring.

dieselbear
5th May, 2012, 02:12 AM
I will supply you with a wiring diagram let me look it up.

alexmamun
6th May, 2012, 01:14 AM
hi there i looking for 2007 frightliner Colombia wiring diagram and engine is Detroit 60s in cluster oil pressure, temperature Gauge , rpm, odometer and speed meter ,and battery gauge doesn't work please anyone can help
thankx

dieselbear
7th May, 2012, 12:31 AM
Hey alexmamun

The ICU cluster in your 07 Columbia is fed data from the engine ecm via the 1587 data link (orange and green wires)
Check the wiring from the engine ecm to the cluster or try a test cluster.

dieselbear
7th May, 2012, 12:42 AM

Here is your schematic

mang5087
7th May, 2012, 04:10 PM
hello dieselbear can you please share ac wiring
for 06 FLD freightliner? thanks so much

pbateman
8th May, 2012, 03:29 PM
thanks diesel bear helped a bunch

alexmamun
8th May, 2012, 10:37 PM
hey anyone can help me is there any wiring diagram software for frieghtliner please

Schoolbus Tech
9th May, 2012, 03:45 AM
Hey try this it is the unsecured side of access freightliner .
www.AccessFreightliner.com - Freightliner Body Builder Information (http://www.accessfreightliner.com/toolsservices/m2bodybuilder/default.asp)