PDA

View Full Version : dreamboxEdit Error Warning Loading Catseye Enigma 2 Channel Bouquets

tinbin
4th May, 2012, 11:59 AM
I am a newbie to using dreamboxEdit, I am trying to put the latest Enigma 2 Channel Bouquets to the Vu+duo .But when I do I keep getting error warning, what am I doing wrong please. Can some one guide me, on how to use dremboeEdit.

potrobber
4th May, 2012, 01:03 PM
in dbe settings where you enter your ip down right hand side of box there is a enigma 2 button you need to click it

tinbin
4th May, 2012, 02:20 PM
I have gone in to the dreamboxEdit options and clicked on where it says Enigma2 settings.Could it be the path from computer to the box ,is setup wrong.This is what it says in the Dreambox ,Services Bouquets.

tinbin
4th May, 2012, 02:30 PM
/ etc/enigma2
User Bouquet files
/etc/enigma2/
saterlites.xml file:
/etc/tuxbox/

and is this ok as well m8
FTP type
Passive [ default }
the icon is cliked on that
and the Active one isnt.

potrobber
4th May, 2012, 07:42 PM
/ etc/enigma2
User Bouquet files
/etc/enigma2/
saterlites.xml file:
/etc/tuxbox/

and is this ok as well m8
FTP type
Passive [ default }
the icon is cliked on that
and the Active one isnt.

the above settings are correct

the box in the ftp section where it says send files to dreambox there is 3 small boxs below this make sure they are all unchecked

when you try to send the files and the error comes up go to the info tab at top and check the log to see where its going wrong

dell_xps
4th May, 2012, 07:49 PM
Find the VuDuo on your computer network m8, then copy over the the bouquets to the ROOT/etc/enigma2 folder, a lot easier IMHO.
HTH

RuberDuck
4th May, 2012, 09:06 PM
dont forget also the satellites.xml file goes into etc/tuxbox and you must do a GUI restart after the transfer.

tinbin
4th May, 2012, 09:55 PM
Thank you very much for your replys m8s ,could you please explain what a GUI restart is .

potrobber
4th May, 2012, 11:09 PM
tinbin have you seen this yet it might help

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/dreamboxedit-guide-167275/#post810782

tinbin
5th May, 2012, 08:36 AM
Thank you all for your help, I haven***8217;t seen that link before m8.

tinbin
5th May, 2012, 11:11 AM
I just thought ,would it be better if updated the satellites XML Document first .The last time it was updated was 2011.9.12 ,before I put the Catseye Enigma 2 Channel Bouquets .