PDA

View Full Version : ref closed thread and explanation

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th May, 2012, 10:25 PM
Hi
I already have the calculator, it must have got corrupted somehow.

Was it deliberate?

Do you know for sure she did something to it?

So thats the reason she has been banned?

I couldnt understand why people where swearing at her on the forum.

I dont use it anyway! but obviously wouldnt download it now........

just one last point...I use an old laptop to download unknown stuff on, then once tested I would transfer it. I use 5 laptops and a few xternal hardrives, everything backed up, everything duplicated.....never any tears that way.

old saying.......two is one.......one is none.

maca
4th May, 2012, 10:27 PM
closed thread...leave closed dont ask why... be grateful were still here :)

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th May, 2012, 10:29 PM
closed thread...leave closed dont ask why... be grateful were still here :)

yet another forum copper

maca
4th May, 2012, 10:29 PM
me a copper :eek: im scouse

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th May, 2012, 10:35 PM
me a copper :eek: im scouse

you cant be anymore scouse than me mate....ask Arthur

captain crackers
4th May, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yes, I can confirm it. Tulgeywoodman is indeed a genuine 051er, although now, due to his ability in this job, has accrued more money than he could ever use and has upped sticks to more opulent pastures. With reference to our friend hil, if she is barred, she is barred but I am of the opinion that the loss is the forum's and not her's. She will lose no sleep as a result. Arthur.

Meat-Head
5th May, 2012, 02:44 PM
Yes, I can confirm it. Tulgeywoodman is indeed a genuine 051er, although now, due to his ability in this job, has accrued more money than he could ever use and has upped sticks to more opulent pastures. With reference to our friend hil, if she is barred, she is barred but I am of the opinion that the loss is the forum's and not her's. She will lose no sleep as a result. Arthur.

1) A genuine what?

2) Without offending anything the only 'bad' thing i will say about
the member formally known as hcip, is the fact she declined
to IN-correct the hellicopter - that would have been a wicked, cool
thread

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/robinson-r44-raven-ii-219633/

captain crackers
5th May, 2012, 08:42 PM
Meathead, let me explain. The old dialling code for Liverpool was 051 (now 0151), hence 051er. Arthur.

Meat-Head
5th May, 2012, 08:44 PM
Meathead, let me explain. The old dialling code for Liverpool was 051 (now 0151), hence 051er. Arthur.

Ah, so a scouser is basically pinching the numbers off the speedos and charging people good money for it.

drakov
6th May, 2012, 01:45 AM
just one last point...I use an old laptop to download unknown stuff on, then once tested I would transfer it. I use 5 laptops and a few xternal hardrives, everything backed up, everything duplicated.....never any tears that way.

If you didn't have it and hcip posted it would you still do the same? I think not;-) because you know of and respect hcip as did some others who thought the same, hcip took anger out on innocent people instead of looking at her inner circle of friends who leaked her work

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th May, 2012, 09:44 AM
If you didn't have it and hcip posted it would you still do the same? I think not;-) because you know of and respect hcip as did some others who thought the same, hcip took anger out on innocent people instead of looking at her inner circle of friends who leaked her work

"would you still do the same?".......yep, because the worst that could happen would be it crashed 1 laptop!

Meat-Head
6th May, 2012, 05:59 PM
If you didn't have it and hcip posted it would you still do the same? I think not;-) because you know of and respect hcip as did some others who thought the same,

When i first came to this site to leech, we talked about a programme that we no longer talk about - somebody uploaded a simular file, did a simular thing it deleted ??? file in windows/system32

PC would boot then shutdown. member ???? posted the solution
but wasn't able to view that post in time.

So ended up making a PC just to read one post, had mother board on table, plugged in a spare psu, tweesers to short out power button, had to install windowws, just to log on to thw worlds best website.

If you encounter shutdown - *THINK* from memory you go
start menu - run - then type "shutdown -a"

Meat

adam28
6th May, 2012, 06:47 PM
I did have respect for Hcip(till now), but she took everything out on every single DK member Blue green pink blue and red etc. maybe she regrets it now... Maybe it was her week before(PMT) and made a silly rash decision. who knows

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th May, 2012, 08:52 PM
I did have respect for Hcip(till now), but she took everything out on every single DK member Blue green pink blue and red etc. maybe she regrets it now... Maybe it was her week before(PMT) and made a silly rash decision. who knows

well she sent me and Arthur an email saying dont download it again.............I suppose thats the risk you have to take if you dont buy software from original source like tachosoft.

but as I already said, If you have several laptops, then the worst that could have happened is you lost the hardrive on a laptop.

Surely it makes sense to have several laptops and not rely on the pc or laptop that has family photos, essential files on.

I am not condoning what Hil did, but she is in bad health and maybe finding out someone had ripped her off after she helped so many people on here and other forums, made her see very red.

PremierD
6th May, 2012, 09:00 PM
Don't talk shit mate .. a trusted member gives free .. SW .. so the rest of DK is not in your somewhat priviledged position .. and can tell whats a ****en trap ... they take it on face value .. boom .. lappy's toast .. and all you can say is tough luck buy original like I do ............

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th May, 2012, 09:11 PM
Don't talk shit mate .. a trusted member gives free .. SW .. so the rest of DK is not in your somewhat priviledged position .. and can tell whats a ****en trap ... they take it on face value .. boom .. lappy's toast .. and all you can say is tough luck buy original like I do ............

I dont have original tachosoft, I dont even use the hcip version.

But you must admit having a few laptops, pc`s,plus xternal hardrives with everything backed up on is a good idea

PremierD
6th May, 2012, 09:15 PM
Think it's time to close the explanation thread .. to save my BP .. and tins of grey Paint !!!!!