PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~ed over by BMI baby

happy_highlander
4th May, 2012, 11:11 PM
Has anyone else been ~~~~ed over by the sale of bmi baby. I had flights booked from east mids to edinburgh and got an email today to say that all flights between those 2 airports have been canceled after june 11. You can have your fare back but you can ~~~~ off for the extra charge per person cause you paid online by card,,, how the ~~~~ else do you get money down a ~~~~in wire you basads. Anyway back to the point, so much for there ad campaign saying none of our customers will be affected we will find alternative flights for them. The basads must have known this was in the pipeline when I booked them flights 3 months ago.

Meat-Head
5th May, 2012, 12:46 PM
Well, sent them an email back stating, that you are a rare member who nearly has 2000 post, make sure they aware you have more uploads than than downloads, and know how to use the thanks button.

Receiver: TM5402HD
Recipes: 1 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/196489-happy_highlander/#recipes)
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 24

happy_highlander
5th May, 2012, 04:02 PM
Took your advice meaty and explained my position as dk veteran and offered to help softmod a wii for the staff room as long as one of them signs up today and clicks on yay for the anything goes room. Although as much as that would like they can't charter a private jet to edinburgh, they have agreed to pay back the card charges as well as the fare price so just incase anyone was ever in any doubt about the importance of dk it had been proven yet again that this is by far the best forum around :beer:

Meat-Head
5th May, 2012, 04:17 PM
. Although as much as that would like they can't charter a private jet to edinburgh, they have agreed to pay back the card charges as well as the fare price so just incase anyone was ever in any doubt about the importance of dk it had been proven yet again that this is by far the best forum around :beer:

Whoa, so, they are getting, or have now got a softmodded Wii for the staff room?

Well before you do anything else, i would check the http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/anything-goes-room-268809/ thread as it's still on 30 votes. Has been all day.

So sounds like they have double ~~~~ed you.

Can you add some kind of 'time bomb' to the Wii - so it automattically replaces anybody elses hi score with your user name?

As for not chartering a private Jet to Endinborough, that stinks
(soory have no understanding of places in Scotland) - that stinks, you have at least 3 members of DK up in Scotland - that is more than enough reasons to charter a jet.

The only logical reason for NOT chartering a privte jet to Scotland if there concerenced Justy22 will wind the milage back.

BUT that don't matter as if he can't do it, he won't touch it and just get PremeirD to do it insted, who is from 'Scotland' somewhere.

Would be inclinded to go see that Anne Robinson Bird

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdawg

happy_highlander
5th May, 2012, 04:32 PM
If they hadn't given me back the charges annie was my next call

Meat-Head
5th May, 2012, 04:44 PM
If they hadn't given me back the charges annie was my next call

Well a bit late now if they have uploaded the cash to your card now, but would have done what Bonnie Tyler did - hold out for a hero and contacted 'Watch Dawg'

How can you be happy with being told

"here is your money back, now ~~~~ off and pay more if you want to fly"

Can you get a train?

happy_highlander
5th May, 2012, 05:01 PM
Well a bit late now if they have uploaded the cash to your card now, but would have done what Bonnie Tyler did - hold out for a hero and contacted 'Watch Dawg'

How can you be happy with being told

"here is your money back, now ~~~~ off and pay more if you want to fly"

Can you get a train?

I'll just drive mate it makes no difference to me, I drive about 40000 miles so year anyway do another 800 mile round trip won't make no difference, missus wanted to take the bairns on the plane just cause it's less hassle, lift to airport 40 mins on plane lift from airport job done, instead of 6 hours in the car

Meat-Head
5th May, 2012, 05:09 PM
I'll just drive mate it makes no difference to me, I drive about 40000 miles so year anyway

Well, you have plenty of choices on who can IN-correct the milage on your car when you get there then.

happy_highlander
5th May, 2012, 05:15 PM
I'll keep that in mind meaty. It's the only time the ~~~~in time the thing goes any further than 10 miles at a time. The last mot I took it for it had done a grand total of 2869 miles since it's last mot. The wife has been warned that she could have walked that distance in a year the lazy ~~~~er :banghead:

cactikid
5th May, 2012, 06:29 PM
(take a) Parachute - Something Happens - YouTube