PDA

View Full Version : Need schematic for Unichip classic PC cable + software

JaboJG
6th May, 2012, 01:55 AM
Hey guys

It's proving problematic to get the PC cable and software for the Dastek Unichip classic piggyback ECU, anywhere at a decent price in the UK.
It's $200 just for the cable and software to be delivered from America. I only paid ?65 for the Unichip!

So if anybody has a schematic to build the PC cable then please share! Also if you know where I can get the software ;-)

JaboJG
6th May, 2012, 12:12 PM
I've managed to get hold of the DOS software for the Unichip classic so I only need the cable now!

daniersms
6th May, 2012, 04:51 PM
The Dastek Unichip was designed in South Africa and maybe this is where you should look to get it .I will post if I can find it for you

JaboJG
7th May, 2012, 04:23 PM
With a bit of persistence I've managed to get what I needed.

Got the cable from Unichiptuner.com for 55 USD which is a quarter of the price from Unichipwholesale.com and I got the DOS software for free :D

Just now waiting on the generic pin-out diagram. Unichiptuner.com also said they'd give me this.

eliotroyano
16th March, 2013, 04:21 AM
I've managed to get hold of the DOS software for the Unichip classic so I only need the cable now!

Friend can you share where do you find the software?

mafiaprince
12th June, 2013, 09:04 AM
Friend can you share where do you find the software?

I need those dos software dude..Can share also..now still sourcing for the cable too would you mine tell me where to look for ..coz now the Dastek calssic seem becoming white elephant in my car boot...

easytech
12th June, 2013, 10:46 PM
Here is the software in post nr3

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/unichip-326959/

kangsta
18th January, 2016, 08:33 AM
With a bit of persistence I've managed to get what I needed.

Got the cable from Unichiptuner.com for 55 USD which is a quarter of the price from Unichipwholesale.com and I got the DOS software for free :D

Just now waiting on the generic pin-out diagram. Unichiptuner.com also said they'd give me this.

Did you get the schematic for the Unichip? I am looking for a schematic for the cable and Unichip, does anyone have it available? Thanks