PDA

View Full Version : it possible remove dpf for siemens sid 803A without put the sensors of fap ?

hafido1983
6th May, 2012, 07:22 PM
hi guys i need yours help about siemens sid 803A peugeot 407 .
it possible the remove dpf without install the sensors of fap in the car ??? ,because the car hasn't contain the sensors and the ecu contain fap and by dignossis always gives dtc of fap
what i do ???
i need your help please
thanks in advance

ominimicu
7th May, 2012, 12:20 AM
yes youc an empty the FAP and leave sensors connected or not..makes no difference..but you will ahve to plug the hole that sensors leave.

Post your original file here, maybe someome will remove it for you.

spawns3
7th May, 2012, 12:42 AM
yes youc an empty the FAP and leave sensors connected or not..makes no difference..but you will ahve to plug the hole that sensors leave.

Post your original file here, maybe someome will remove it for you.

The car doens't have the sensors , the man only have the ecu with FAP active.
The solution is find some dump from the same car and ecu without DPF and flash that ecu. Or disable the DTC code for the sensors , because if u remove the FAP in ecu u have always the dtc code showing Sensor not connect .

hafido1983
7th May, 2012, 08:16 AM
The car doens't have the sensors , the man only have the ecu with FAP active.
The solution is find some dump from the same car and ecu without DPF and flash that ecu. Or disable the DTC code for the sensors , because if u remove the FAP in ecu u have always the dtc code showing Sensor not connect .
yes friend i remove dpf by swiftec software but always shows dtc of fap by diagnossis.
i can disable this dtc ( remove sensors from ecu)???
thanks

spawns3
7th May, 2012, 09:29 AM
Mate i think u have put another ECU in car . If the ecu is from the car , u have do remove the DPF manually , because ES and swiftec don't work good .
Post here your original dump . Maybe someone can help you .

hafido1983
21st May, 2012, 11:14 PM
i used two flash until now but nothing
always still dtc of fap specially these codes: P02408 and p0470 and the car doesn't avoid 3000tr/min
in affichor of car gives message( system antipollution deffaillant)

ominimicu
22nd May, 2012, 12:19 PM
Ecutuners user..knows how to remove it manually.