PDA

View Full Version : VW EOS YEAR 2008 ALL KEYS LOST

achaccha
7th May, 2012, 01:23 AM
Dear Friends
Today I went to see a VW EOS 2008, using the interface VAG IMMO KM + TOOL, enter via OBDII using the latest v1.8.2 software available, the software immediately identified but when I try to read the eprom and flash I get a notice that says (read not), you can see in the pictures attached.
Please I need your help and suggestions in order to read the eprom and flash and you can program a key .
Please be grateful for suggestions on the procedure to make the reading of the EPROM and flash.
best regards

haroutioun
7th May, 2012, 06:55 AM
Dear Friends
Today I went to see a VW EOS 2008, using the interface VAG IMMO KM + TOOL, enter via OBDII using the latest v1.8.2 software available, the software immediately identified but when I try to read the eprom and flash I get a notice that says (read not), you can see in the pictures attached.
Please I need your help and suggestions in order to read the eprom and flash and you can program a key .
Please be grateful for suggestions on the procedure to make the reading of the EPROM and flash.
best regards
Hi,
1) dear i don't have idea if can work on this car (immo km+tool) or about how can get 7byts with, but it is very easy,for example just must to read immo data, to know the pin + 7byts after can program your transponder (48 meg cryp) & after to the car,no need flash, just immo data by obd2,& this operation it done for example via avdi in view secants,
so i think DK friends have idea about your tool & they know help u if via your tool can done this kind of car..
Good Luck...

achaccha
7th May, 2012, 01:55 PM
Thank you very much friend for your comment, I tried to TCODE Pro and I can get the pin code, but when I try to program the key does not end with the programming and comprises a light on the dashboard that says SAFE

joubliss
7th May, 2012, 02:15 PM
u have to precod first the transponder with CS.

achaccha
7th May, 2012, 06:59 PM
Dear friends, if anyone has a guide to proceed with the reading of the EPROM and the fash is appreciated, I'm sure I'll have to read directly from the dashboard, I just need someone to tell me that aprom and Micronas has this board.
regards

haroutioun
8th May, 2012, 07:25 AM
Dear friends, if anyone has a guide to proceed with the reading of the EPROM and the fash is appreciated, I'm sure I'll have to read directly from the dashboard, I just need someone to tell me that aprom and Micronas has this board.
regards
Hi,
1) yes your dash board have eeprom + flash micronas vdo cdc32xx, and if u have tool to read eeprom + the micronas flash, after you can get by this dumps pin code + prepare key,& after reload the modified dump to the dash & after ready to start.

keygargoil
9th May, 2012, 01:15 AM
it will have a micronas cdc3217g and a 24lc32a you may have to lift legs 114 and 118 like the golf 5

valdirld
9th May, 2012, 03:09 AM
i thing you need to charge battery first