PDA

View Full Version : printer app

gordy230
7th May, 2012, 07:12 PM
hi im looking for free app to download so that i can send photos from my htc to epson printer ive tried one but could not get to work does anyone know of one thanks

happy_highlander
7th May, 2012, 08:10 PM
hi im looking for free app to download so that i can send photos from my htc to epson printer ive tried one but could not get to work does anyone know of one thanks

yes thanks it's called printershare but you have to pay for it. You can however use this version to make sure it works with your phone ;)

gordy230
8th May, 2012, 07:19 PM
yes thanks it's called printershare but you have to pay for it. You can however use this version to make sure it works with your phone ;)

hi there can you tell me where abouts on phone i put that file thanks its a htc desire

happy_highlander
8th May, 2012, 07:35 PM
hi there can you tell me where abouts on phone i put that file thanks its a htc desire

It's an apk file put it anywhere as long as you remember where you put it. I would recommend putting it in downloads or a similar folder. By that question I am assuming you have never installed an app that is not from the market.....What you need to do is go into settings then to manage apps and find the option that says install third party apps and select it. You will then need to go to the android market and download astro file manager (it's free) after you have installed astro open it and go to whatever folder you stored the apk file and select the printershare.apk this will now install the app........Job done