PDA

View Full Version : Channel 5 missing on plijade image.

spudorange
7th May, 2012, 11:39 PM
Edit:
Got it solved with the latest sgtflipflop file "SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 22.04.12"
================================================== =================
Hi

With Commander 14.5 channel 5 is there no problem, trouble is missus can't get on with image.

Using Plijade (tried a few) either all channels are there (but the channel 5's ones don't work)
Or they have no channels and after a scan I get no channel 5 whatsoever.

Wherever I am scan wise I can not pick up channel 5, but I get it if I flash with commander BUT can not edit as it's not enigma and as mentioned missus don't like it.

Tried SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 06.06.11 bouquet.

If I go to red button (all services) there are 4 in there, none work.

So to recap.

All enigma images either have no channels after flashing or the channel 5 does not work in those that have a channel list in them.
Selecting a fresh scan does not give me the channel either.

How do I manually install this so I can save it and write out to all boxes please.

Driving me nuts.

PaphosAL
8th May, 2012, 11:20 AM
The solution to your Channel 5 problem is eazy peazy, m8. The reason you're missing these channels is that they recently got shifted to a brand new Transponder that didn't exist before on 28.2E, so this transponder is not in your current /var/etc/satellites.xml file.

But it IS in our Commando 14.5 image. So just replace PLi satellites.xml with ours, rescan, and you'll be cooking on gas. I've crossed your wife off my Christmas card list, tell her.

Cheers- AL :)

spudorange
8th May, 2012, 05:12 PM
lol

cheers

I'll tell her

The solution to your Channel 5 problem is eazy peazy, m8. The reason you're missing these channels is that they recently got shifted to a brand new Transponder that didn't exist before on 28.2E, so this transponder is not in your current /var/etc/satellites.xml file.

But it IS in our Commando 14.5 image. So just replace PLi satellites.xml with ours, rescan, and you'll be cooking on gas. I've crossed your wife off my Christmas card list, tell her.

spudorange
8th May, 2012, 11:06 PM
One thing I did notice with the 14.5 image (I liked it by the way) was the lack of seeing the extra channels, such as 4 sly sports 1's for instance.

On pli if a channel does not show you press red button for ALL and find a replacement, then move it into a bouquet.

Is that possible with the commando 14.5 image?

Also occasionally the screen would go black for a few seconds (3 different dm500s)

Gentle thoughts, not criticism.

PaphosAL
9th May, 2012, 08:05 PM
One thing I did notice with the 14.5 image (I liked it by the way) was the lack of seeing the extra channels, such as 4 sly sports 1's for instance.

On pli if a channel does not show you press red button for ALL and find a replacement, then move it into a bouquet.

Is that possible with the commando 14.5 image?

Also occasionally the screen would go black for a few seconds (3 different dm500s)

Gentle thoughts, not criticism.

Unless I'm mistaken (happens quite frequently at my age), bouquet Other is enabled by default, so you should be able to pick up all those 'spare' channels in there? If I'm talking out of my arse, as usual, then someone please tell us, so we can make it default? You'll find this option in Menu > Settings > Yellow (advanced settings) > Yellow (Zapit) > bouquet others on /off (toggle, works on the fly)

I'm sure this is set to ON by default? But there again, I might be wrong...

Black screens at regular intervals? Ensure PMT Update is set to off in Driver/Boot options in the Settings menu, and see how it performs then.

Cheers- AL ;)

spudorange
10th May, 2012, 12:20 AM
Thanks for that

will have a mooch

Unless I'm mistaken (happens quite frequently at my age), bouquet Other is enabled by default, so you should be able to pick up all those 'spare' channels in there? If I'm talking out of my arse, as usual, then someone please tell us, so we can make it default? You'll find this option in Menu > Settings > Yellow (advanced settings) > Yellow (Zapit) > bouquet others on /off (toggle, works on the fly)

I'm sure this is set to ON by default? But there again, I might be wrong...

Black screens at regular intervals? Ensure PMT Update is set to off in Driver/Boot options in the Settings menu, and see how it performs then.

Cheers- AL ;)