PDA

View Full Version : fancy dress party, paddy & mick are invited.

thommo
7th May, 2008, 10:10 PM
one of my best jokes this i love it and i did post it somewhere else before but ~~~~em if they think ive oiked it from there as i was the OP.

__________________________________________________ ________

A guy decides to have a party where his guests are asked to come dressed as emotions e.g. fear etc.

On the night of the party the first guest arrives and the host opens the door to see a man covered in green paint with the letters n and v on his chest standing in front of him.

He says to the man "wow! great outfit,what emotion have you come as?"
The man replies "I'm green with NV."
Brilliant,come in and have a drink" says the host..

A few minutes later the next guest arrives and the host opens the door to find a woman covered in a pink body stocking with a feather boa wrapped around her most intimate parts.

"Fantastic" says the host "what emotion have you come as?"
"I'm tickled pink" replies the woman.

"Come on in and join the party" says the host.

Two minutes later the doorbell goes for the third time,the host opens the door to find two Irish blokes standing stark naked on the doorstep.One had his knob in a bowl of custard and the other had his knob stuck in a pear.

The host is shocked and says"what the hell are you two doing? do you know you could get arrested for going about like that! Anyhow,what emotion is this supposed to be."

paddy replies "well oim foikin discustard,and Mick here has just come in dispear."

mik25
23rd June, 2008, 07:04 PM
haha...i wish i could remember jokes i would use that m8...lol