PDA

View Full Version : football manager live 2009

rob6007
23rd January, 2009, 10:26 PM
hey guys .

was looking to get football manager live today but was hoping someone on here has it AND CAN GIVE THERE OPINION ON IT .

i looked at it today but realised that you can ONLY PLAY ONLINE . you cant play offline like champ manager.

can any one tell me if hte game is any good and how they like the online format .

and how it works with teams and players and things . any info would be great thanks .

also i notice you get 4 months online free how much is it after your 4 month free runs out

thanks guys .

:guns::guns::guns:

Raven
26th January, 2009, 11:17 PM
Probably not what your looking for exactly because I've never played it....but apparently all the players, leagues and teams are completely fictional - so this game has no familiarity with reality...No Torres, Berbatov, Man u or liverpool so on and so forth....but obviously anyone u bid for and play against is against human opposition and negotiating (and talking smack) with real people instead of AI.....you also have to bid for ur players in auction style so as to avoid startup players hogging all the best players and johnny come latelys ending up with nothing.

I've read previews on it where whoever played it said once they got to grips with the shift from the usual they reckoned they could never go back to the old AI based football manager games.....me personally I think I might give it a go somewhere down the line but I doubt I'll be payin a sub fee for it....

rob6007
29th January, 2009, 09:32 PM
cheers mate thanks for your honest opinon ,

think i will give a try while the mrs is watching corrie and eastenders it will give me sumthing to do thanks

lfc4life
10th February, 2009, 07:49 PM
i have it too and im impressed with it! i need to read the manual again lol :)