PDA

View Full Version : help setting up ccam 2.3.0 on nemesis 2.6 108r4

shae0191
10th May, 2012, 01:49 PM
hi there, i have upgraded to a new image and do not know how to setup the ccam on this as i was used to going into green then yellow button and download manager etc. it is the new nemesis 2.6 108r4 and hope some could point me in the rite direction by tutorial or run through. please help someone.

andy91
10th May, 2012, 01:57 PM
hi there, i have upgraded to a new image and do not know how to setup the ccam on this as i was used to going into green then yellow button and download manager etc. it is the new nemesis 2.6 108r4 and hope some could point me in the rite direction by tutorial or run through. please help someone.

Not looked at that image myself but im guessing you can get all the downloads you want through the tspanel.

Well worth installing that and it has all the cccams,skins,spinners etc from most images,

Andy.

shae0191
10th May, 2012, 02:47 PM
Once again andy you have seen me through yet another problem. Up and running and thanks once again

andy91
10th May, 2012, 03:01 PM
Once again andy you have seen me through yet another problem. Up and running and thanks once again

No problem mate,is the new image any good?
I like Dreamelie Phoenix so never bother trying many images.
If it aint broke why fix it lol

Andy

shae0191
10th May, 2012, 03:21 PM
Hi andy, i have dream elite phoenix on my other 800 but just got a new box for the parents so thought i would experiment. must say that it aint as user friendly as what i am used to but will see, going to have a mess about with it anyway. may well go back to the original as its like you say.dont fix it if it aint broke. cheers for the help anyway mate.