PDA

View Full Version : available patches for tm????

terriers
24th January, 2009, 05:49 PM
hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could let me know if there is anymore patches available for my tm54oo usb.i currently have digi tv and hustler on sirius on my rcvr but have drawn a blank on anything else,would appreciate any help...thanks in advance

alunfennell
24th January, 2009, 06:36 PM
To be honest with your first post so be an introduction of yourself to the website, and help from fourm members is unlikely, Its also unlikely you can download material from here untill you become a regular poster on Digital Kaos.

The patch from 16.1.2009 detail

JSC Sports
DigiTV AU
SSSP = 9797
Record 1 Channel and Watch another!!!!

Kebap Card working!
*** card working!
Cryptoworks & Viaccess cards fixed

1. R*a*i A*f*r*i*c*a(B*I*S*S)- hotbird
2. R*a*i(S*e*c*a) - hotbird
3. Sirius(V*i*a*s*a*t package)
- available list -
T*V 3 S*verige S*tockholm
T*V 3 N*orge
T*V 3 D*anmark
T*V 6 S*verige
N*R*K 2 TV 3+
V*i*asat 4
S*VT2 N*ordnytt
Z*TV (S*weden)
T*V 3 S*verige
T*V 3 S*verige ?st
T*V 7 (S*weden)
T*V 2 F*yn
T*V 2 B*ornholm
S*V*T 1
T*V*3 N*orge
T*V*3 D*enmark
T*V*6,
D*R1,
D*R2

DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
ORF, etc

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 10secs for software!)

You can Record Scrambled & FTA (Free-To-Air) Channels!

You can Pause Live TV (Timeshift) by pressing Pause button

****Unable to download*****You are not a regular poster******

terriers
24th January, 2009, 07:01 PM
thats not very welcoming!! this is the first time for me on a forum..and as for help,i am a fully qualified sat engineer,fixed and motorised so i think i have a bit to offer this site.nice to meet you too!!!!!

benny/9
24th January, 2009, 11:00 PM
hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could let me know if there is anymore patches available for my tm54oo usb.i currently have digi tv and hustler on sirius on my rcvr but have drawn a blank on anything else,would appreciate any help...thanks in advance
hi m8,
the patch is'nt opening very much since the latest encryption
changes to nagra 3 and tps moving to astra 19e and also changing
there encryption and at this time there is no fix for this, and what you
have open is about as much as there is plus a few odd chns on astra
and hotbird etc:, thats why most technomate users have the diablo cam
to open digialb 16e canal+nordic 1w plus kabelkiosk on 9e and 8w
the diablo also opens everything that the technomate patch does
i hav'nt had a patch for the last six months i feel that it's going to
be very quiet for patches for sometime now.

.: JaCkPoT :.
25th January, 2009, 12:36 AM
Welcome terriers...i hope you stay with us for time to come...
Where are you located? Often there are people on this forum looking for a installer...
And btw it took my dad 16days and nights to get our motor up..lol...

alunfennell
25th January, 2009, 03:45 AM
Welcome terriers,

Sorry for the responce, just that many people register for one question get what they want and vanish into the woodwork, especially if the Indroduction post has not been made, It was after all your first post and we are not to know if its your interest to continue or been of assistance using Digital Kaos.

Write a few more posts I belive it 5 and you can the use the download function here is the latest patch and keys you are probably needing.

Regards:
Alun

Keys are here
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-softcam-updates-273/index22.html#post131442

Latest Patch Is here
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-tm5000-series-patch-10985/#post65800

terriers
25th January, 2009, 01:32 PM
thanks benny and sadiq,,i have been an engineer for 3 years now firstly for sly and then moved onto an independent based in norh of eng.however i"v been an enthusiast for 20 years now forever playing about with dishes in garden trying to pick things up,easier in analogue days,not needing a meter.so if anyone needs a hand setting up a diseq motor i could help.i have recently started to get into patching,and still a bit wet behind the ears,so any help on this woul be appreciated...so it looks like the diablo then.how often do they need updating?and is the necessary files available here?...

ejmbon
25th January, 2009, 01:57 PM
hi m8
diablo very good cam i have one, version 2.3, its the best supported cam on the market, noticed files on this forum for the cam, when buying one try to buy with cas programmer 3 for programming cam very easy to use,

good luck all the best ejmbon