PDA

View Full Version : Not a good start to the week!

aleister crowley
14th May, 2012, 11:47 PM
This morning I was sat there enjoying a nice sh*t to start the week when I heard the phone ringing, thinking it might be important (well, why wouldn't it be?) I decided to try and get there before it stopped and thus not incur any charges calling them back if I did, indeed, wish to speak to them.

I reckoned I was about finished with the morning's movement anyway so after a wipe and polish I went to stand up. It was about 35% into the positioning that I realised I really wasn't finished and that if I tried this I would probably be mid call when the inevitable would befall me and I'd ruin an only recently run in pair of Calveen Kleiners (?5 down the market for 15 pairs)

After the obligatory cry of "abort, abort" I went to sit back down and pick up where I'd left off. Unfortunately in the rush to get up and pull my jeans up the back of my belt had caught on the toilet seat lifting it while I stood, as I sat back down my todger flopped between the seat and the porcelain and before the cold of the toilet on the bottom of my mighty member told me something was wrong the seat came back down and I landed on it with a thud which quickly turned to a girly shriek

I tried to stand up but my magnificent glans held firm to the lip of the toilet seat like a barbed hook in the mouth of a cold, white predator.
Still crying like a girl I managed to lift the seat and retrieve my pork sword.
My poor bruised c*ck now looks like a mushroom someones squashed in a car door and has retreated so far into my body that it looks like my nut sack has been fitted with a doorbell.

Liteace
15th May, 2012, 12:43 AM
My poor bruised c*ck now looks like a mushroom someones squashed in a car door and has retreated so far into my body that it looks like my nut sack has been fitted with a doorbell.

So it looks no different than it did before
lol

super jumbe
15th May, 2012, 05:51 AM
I like to hear the word what happened end of the day??

:cheer:

ray156
15th May, 2012, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=aleister crowley;1558335
Still crying like a girl I managed to lift the seat and retrieve my pork sword.[/QUOTE]
lucky those seats have little plastic feet,or you would be a girl.

RedSpider
15th May, 2012, 10:02 AM
The same thing happened to me but only after reading this thread.

I would like like to take this time to highlight the damaging influence that some DK threads can have on people.

Where's a mod when you need one?

This Crowley fellow ought to be locked up

ray156
15th May, 2012, 11:08 AM
The same thing happened to me but only after reading this thread.

I would like like to take this time to highlight the damaging influence that some DK threads can have on people.

Where's a mod when you need one?

This Crowley fellow ought to be locked up
this thread needs its title changed due to popular demand,
cheap diy sex change thread.

Canker_Canison
15th May, 2012, 01:23 PM
This has been the highlight of my week so far.

There are only two stories I've heard that could beat this for that smile factor, based on pain to the crown jewels....

A friends trip to the clinic that resulted in warts being frozen off with liquid nitrogen.

The ever funny, snapped banjo string spurting blood everywhere.

Ooooo, I've remembered one better, although not actually painful based on the reaction of nerve endings response to damage. More of a 'learn from his mistake' incident. Many years ago I had a friend (no longer a friend as his wife doesn't like me. Guess I'm just a bad influence). Trying to be sexy & kinky at the same time, he had an idea. After filling the condom with his man juice he removed & tied the end. Showing his love for her free flowing juices he decided to suck hers off the condom.
Mid suck....... It burst! Emptying the contents into his mouth.

I know this as I spent 2 years with that female after he moved to the other side of the country. There are several things she told me that he would prefer I didn't know lol

ray156
15th May, 2012, 02:29 PM
i think this thread would go hand in hand with this thread-http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f80/onions-bacon-271305/

stepcideee
16th May, 2012, 10:46 AM
you would be a girl.