PDA

View Full Version : iptorrents ratio

Chalkywhite
15th May, 2012, 12:24 PM
Im using iptorrents for my downloads and would like to keep my ratio up, do any members know what are the best shows to download and the best time to download them to seed back to keep may ratio up, cheers

titchmc
15th May, 2012, 12:58 PM
Im using iptorrents for my downloads and would like to keep my ratio up, do any members know what are the best shows to download and the best time to download them to seed back to keep may ratio up, cheers

i just download latest versions of latest movies out what you know people are going to want my ratio is 5.58

starling
15th May, 2012, 01:07 PM
why would you be askin about ya ratio inhere
if you got probs take it up with the site staff

but rember seeedddddddddddddddddd as long as you can

tshirtman
15th May, 2012, 01:44 PM
download some freeleech files and leave them uploading for a day or two, this is why I stopped using iptorrents, trying to keep your ratio up is nigh on impossible.

lagerland
15th May, 2012, 02:11 PM
And why bother when you can get them elsewhere with out worrying about your ratio..................

irishbluestaffy
15th May, 2012, 02:20 PM
most of them r the American sitcoms,but i think they come on about 2-3 in the morning, house is a good 1 that gets loads of hits.

ray156
15th May, 2012, 02:50 PM
peeps still use torrent sites ?.i stopped that when winmx went down,i use nzbs dont have to worry about ratio.and dont cost a penny,

Chalkywhite
16th May, 2012, 09:46 AM
why would you be askin about ya ratio inhere
if you got probs take it up with the site staff

but rember seeedddddddddddddddddd as long as you can

There's always one.

starling
16th May, 2012, 10:03 AM
how u mean always one