PDA

View Full Version : Trouble USB

UchihaKite
17th May, 2012, 07:00 AM
So, I used WBFS Manager 3.0 to Format my old Ipod Video 30Gig and Uploaded Super Smash Brothers Brawl. At first, I loaded USBLoader GX through HBC to run SSBB, but randomly it makes a very loud ringing sound and freezes the game. After being unable to figure out what the issue could be, I stumbled across ULoader. I downloaded the two files in "ck-ok's" thread. I used LoadMii to go through my SD Card to Run Uloader, but I came across the same issue I had with USBLoader GX. Next, Tried installing that ISO that came with it, but it just tells me to disconnect any connections I have with my Wiimote, and when I do it freezes the Wii >.<
Any advice that can be given to help me out would mean a lot. Have to be honest, getting a little stressed over this >.O;;

happy_highlander
17th May, 2012, 05:05 PM
Since when did an i anything allow you to use it for anything other than apple intended and it work properly. Unless you have figured out a way to add wbfs files through itunes that is....I'm surprised you even managed to format it to wbfs....Try using easus partition master to format it to fat 32 then use wii backup manager (you can find it in the downloads section) use the latest version to add the game files to the ipod and see if that works

UchihaKite
17th May, 2012, 11:15 PM
Thank you! Another issue I thought it might be was maybe it was just a bad copy of the game from the torrent? Their any specific places I could go to get good quality back ups?
Thanks again for your reply, much respect!

I shall let you know how that method goes!

happy_highlander
18th May, 2012, 07:51 AM
Thank you! Another issue I thought it might be was maybe it was just a bad copy of the game from the torrent? Their any specific places I could go to get good quality back ups?
Thanks again for your reply, much respect!

I shall let you know how that method goes!

Best and only legal way to get a good quality backup is to rip it from your original disc using whatever usb loader you prefer, they all have the option