PDA

View Full Version : egr off edc15 psa

chacarita
17th May, 2012, 07:59 PM
hi to all, i do a egr off im map but i have a default code , i remove egr map with all values to hi, i think ther is a control map or antother, i resd in another place need to find a location with 256 value to close control, if someone can helpme please attached file with egr map off but ligth on, almos forget is a peugeot 307 hdi 2.0 110 cv.

Thanks in advance

jaelgti
17th May, 2012, 08:13 PM
A qui have your file with the egr off.

chacarita
17th May, 2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks Jael but its dont work, engine run bad from 2500rpm to 3500 rpm, making blue smoke, thanks anyone can helpme?

ZIZZOU
17th May, 2012, 10:43 PM
i don't think that you will get the best result for free
it is possible to desactive the egr in this engine 100%
i don't speak about remap the egr map,but i speak about desactive the egr by modifing the single of egr
but any think has a price

jaelgti
18th May, 2012, 09:03 AM
i don't think that you will get the best result for free
it is possible to desactive the egr in this engine 100%
i don't speak about remap the egr map,but i speak about desactive the egr by modifing the single of egr
but any think has a price

If you do not want to help you better not say anything.
And if you hang your diploma study and enjoy it.

jaelgti
18th May, 2012, 09:05 AM
Thanks Jael but its dont work, engine run bad from 2500rpm to 3500 rpm, making blue smoke, thanks anyone can helpme?

you have PM

ZIZZOU
18th May, 2012, 10:37 AM
If you do not want to help you better not say anything.
And if you hang your diploma study and enjoy it.
he,stupido,see where i put my diploma stady:D
and if me,i don't want to help,but you,uou can't help :D
http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/16/03/79/30/010.jpg

chacarita
18th May, 2012, 03:31 PM
thanks ZIZZOU i never help in this forun for money, you can see my history, so i know i can disconect more easy electrovalve and egr is off and no light, im not doind for win money, i just want understand the the program inside.
Jael you are grat in help, i will attach original file, im peugeot oficial dealer, so when you need something about Peugeot you can tellme even if this dont work, you are good man for guys like you im here.

Thanks in advance

jaelgti
18th May, 2012, 04:26 PM
There you have it, will not have problems.

PASS pm:top:

ZIZZOU
18th May, 2012, 04:30 PM
no,you can't disconnect egr electrovalve,you will get beautiful light on in dash and limp mode
the only way ,is to desactive the egr by the single
i have do it before by remp the egr map with succes ,but you can't desconnect the egr

jaelgti
18th May, 2012, 04:32 PM
no,you can't disconnect egr electrovalve,you will get beautiful light on in dash and limp mode
the only way ,is to desactive the egr by the single
i have do it before by remp the egr map with succes ,but you can't desconnect the egr

NO COMENT!

jaelgti
18th May, 2012, 04:38 PM
You have full tray, I can shipping message.

haaaaaaaaaa and say how you have done.

mexanico1971
18th May, 2012, 04:56 PM
do you know what the wise man say ?! and is not a doctor or a engineer !
He says, I change everything I know, for that I dont know !
school is no good for scientist"s
keep learning every day !

jaelgti
18th May, 2012, 04:58 PM
do you know what the wise man say ?! and is not a doctor or a engineer !
He says, I change everything I know, for that I dont know !
school is no good for scientist"s
keep learning every day !

Total Strongly Agree.

+100

chacarita
18th May, 2012, 05:49 PM
ZiZZOU i dont knowyou, but you dont have rigth, i have dissconect egr by electrical conecction and no ligth on, whwn you check with diagbox is a permanent fault, but no liths on and no limp mode, this run for edc 15 on dw10td/ated motres checked in 206/307/406 models. so i want only help about this and jael is helpingme you dont want, so keep doing what you know, and dont ost youre coments here if you dont want help.
thanks jael i wil prob in one hour

chacarita
18th May, 2012, 05:53 PM
Jael please sendme pass again

ZIZZOU
18th May, 2012, 06:43 PM
strange
a few days,i have repaired the dump of 307 break 2.0HDI becose the DTC P0401 return after a few days from i erease it,and all was good in egr circuit!!!!the chek lampe was on in dash when the dtc P0401 was imediately registred in ecu and become off when i erease the DTC
that's all

chacarita
18th May, 2012, 06:45 PM
dont work jael the same problem i think the value to change is in another adress of map, in this particular sw, someone have any idea to egr off in this file?

Thanks in advance

chacarita
18th May, 2012, 06:56 PM
strange
a few days,i have repaired the dump of 307 break 2.0HDI becose the DTC P0401 return after a few days from i erease it,and all was good in egr circuit!!!!the chek lampe was on in dash when the dtc P0401 was imediately registred in ecu and become off when i erease the DTC
that's all
there two different one if ecu contrls see no diferent airflow when she open egr she know if egr is open airflow go down, and if dont she detect this like defect like inconsistent parameter, so she turn on lamp and limp mode, but if she detect electrical defect for open circuit , for she is a minor defect, and can be run normal , so she dont turno on lamp and no limp mode but when you read code is there like circuit open. this is my car, i have it disconnect un running well, but im sutding this program to learn with my car, so if someone can helpme to find the point to get egr off i will thanks for its, is not for win money its just for learn, for win money its more easy disconect electrical connection.

thanks in advance

ZIZZOU
18th May, 2012, 07:41 PM
did you saw my diplomate in the photo
it cost to me 600 euro ti get it
i had pay to learn,and now i earn money with my knoledge
this is an investigation,for life

chacarita
18th May, 2012, 07:54 PM
this is youre life style, i dont have a problem with you, but im not lkie you, i have my diplomate too, but this is a forum for share infoi you dont want share it its ok, sometime you will need something i hope you get help here and dont tell you to buy it, in this case is very simple i dont want do money with this, im learning about this program, to do money with egr in this simple case is to much easy disconect from electrical way. this is my car and im using to learn on this file not for meney just for understand the complete program

mexanico1971
19th May, 2012, 12:35 AM
silly quest-an !
in damos files there is a detailed description of all electric signals from and to the ecu !
right ?
what made the egr open or close is the temperature of nox or CO2 in exhaust manifold !
I never study these case, because my car day for work is a old 205 td ! and the other run in gas old xantia 1.8 dont have egr to.
but if I have diesel that got an ecu i think I do the same, make some experience in them, not mess width client car !
so run back, how it works in edc16 ?!
there is a single value in the eeprom or more than one ?!
one for the sensor and another to the electrovavula ?!
BR people

mrjones
19th May, 2012, 12:27 PM
edit removed same file already posted

amaflo
19th May, 2012, 07:23 PM
Peugeot 406 2000 2.0 HDI please remove egr.
thanks

mrjones
19th May, 2012, 07:40 PM
here is your egr off leave unplugged when using the file

chacarita
19th May, 2012, 09:45 PM
if you are going to umplug electrovalve by electrical conection no ned to change file

mrjones
19th May, 2012, 11:53 PM
if you are going to umplug electrovalve by electrical conection no ned to change file

yes true the file deletes the low level fault code too

chacarita
22nd May, 2012, 07:16 PM
i was looking, and i see when i put in of with this mod switching off 001 for 000 if you dont disconect egr or close by mechanical way egr valve the engine dont run well, in parameters i see egr in 0% but air mass go down about 250, so ecu program dotn take error but egr is open and if you dont block or disconect the car doesnt ru well , still doing a mos in EGR map to upper value, anyone know if is possible do an egr off full by soft or still have to block?

ZIZZOU
22nd May, 2012, 08:54 PM
yes,it's possible tu desactive 100% the egr
and you can desconnect the egr and no DTC will appear in ecu
but,not for free
never say never ,all is possible:rulez:

chacarita
22nd May, 2012, 11:55 PM
yes,it's possible tu desactive 100% the egr
and you can desconnect the egr and no DTC will appear in ecu
but,not for free
never say never ,all is possible:rulez:
i have disconect egr no ith out code
i want leave connect egr i know i asking if its posible egr off only by remaping and dont touching valve

jaelgti
3rd July, 2012, 04:29 PM
There you have it to tell me best regards.

pss pm

chacarita
4th July, 2012, 05:44 PM
thanks Jael you are nice, will probe monday and letyou know.

Big thanks again