cavignac
19th May, 2012, 08:35 PM
hello the DK's
behold your immo off
good luck

zxc11
20th May, 2012, 03:28 PM
Hello,

Thank You for replay, but Your file not work. ECU have inside error: "immo can't write data". I think immo is written in different location in file.

Best regards
Jordan

gyapi11
20th May, 2012, 04:58 PM
Hello,

Thank You for replay, but Your file not work. ECU have inside error: "immo can't write data". I think immo is written in different location in file.

Best regards
Jordan

Hi.Not tested, but probably works

zxc11
4th June, 2012, 04:01 PM
Hello,

Thank You for replay,

I can not say whether the files are OK or not. The car has a injection computer of one car, BSI and key from other , and does not start with any of the two files. Once I tried and did not get a result, turned off the immobilizer in the flash memory, again no result and then tested on another car that is OK, plug only EDC, on her. The car started. Then we tried on our car, a set of second car: EDC, BSI and key. Our car started. All back in place. Owner of the second car is gone. Our car restored to its original condition, of course not start. After checking with the Lexia found that BSI cut fuel because it has saved crash. Crash can not be deleted. The next thing we will try is to transfer file from a working BSI in our BSI and train key.

best regards
Jordan

centrohifi
26th March, 2013, 10:59 PM
Hi ... ZXC11 ... solved problem ???
I also problem with nemo!