PDA

View Full Version : JLG and Genie machines

maknik
21st May, 2012, 09:46 PM
Is there anyone here that works on these machines? Would be nice to share knowledge and compare the product lines in the different countries

YODA2007
24th May, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hello, in Spain currently work with platforms such marks, and others like Skyjack and Haulotte.
Customers are not used correctly platforms and often receive many shocks and breakdowns caused by misuse.
Marks more reliable or less incidences are Genie and JLG, on the other side of the scale is Haulotte.
A greeting.

maknik
1st July, 2012, 08:16 PM
Hello, sorry for the late reply. I am in South Africa and the conditions and treatment of the machines here are extreme.We have many unusual breakdowns and some very classic accidents.JLG seem to be the strongest machine here, we do not have many haulotte machines.

illy
3rd July, 2012, 08:34 PM
Hello,
I'm from Croatia (Europe) and here work platforms are gettin' more and more attention. 5 years ago it was a rare sight.
Construction companies used telescopic handlers with platforms installed.
Most of the work platforms I saw on the field in Croatia were JLG and some Skyjacks.

I'm curently workin' on one Terex Aerial work platform that has mind of its own. During work it went full throtlte forward and slamed into a wall!

By the way, I'm searching for technical documentation (mostly schematics) for this machine.

Ok,
bye now..

techtrnr
3rd July, 2012, 11:12 PM
Hello,
I'm from Croatia (Europe) and here work platforms are gettin' more and more attention. 5 years ago it was a rare sight.
Construction companies used telescopic handlers with platforms installed.
Most of the work platforms I saw on the field in Croatia were JLG and some Skyjacks.

I'm curently workin' on one Terex Aerial work platform that has mind of its own. During work it went full throtlte forward and slamed into a wall!

By the way, I'm searching for technical documentation (mostly schematics) for this machine.

Ok,
bye now..

If you have model and serial number I might be able to help.

illy
4th July, 2012, 09:38 AM
If you have model and serial number I might be able to help.

Hello,
the machine is:

Terex Aerials
model: TA50RT
SN: 16359 (year 2000)

Electrical circuit number: 22000-0837 REV. 3.
Hydraulic circuit number: 21000-0262 REV. 6.

engine: Hatz diesel
family: XHZXL3.43U37
Type: 2L41C
SN: 1021299005807 (year 1999)

Thanks in advance!
Best Regards

P.S. I'm inviting you all to see what is happening with this machine. Click the link below:
https://vimeo.com/45136068

techtrnr
6th July, 2012, 10:39 AM
The only service manual for a TA series is for a TA30N, 1998 build date. I"ll keep looking for you

techtrnr
9th July, 2012, 10:15 AM
Here's all I could locate for your unit

Faur
21st March, 2024, 10:30 AM
Hallo techtrnr,

I try to get this Terex.rar file from your post, but without luck I am most interested in electrical drawing.:redface-new:

Thanks!