PDA

View Full Version : RENAULT LAGUNA 2002 KEYS CARD LOST

achaccha
22nd May, 2012, 07:56 PM
Dear Friends
I have a vehicle in the workshop Renault Laguna which has lost the key card. the steering wheel is LOCKED.
I need to program a key card for this vehicle, the detail is that the key is not available, you just have to import it in 30 days.
Please I will be grateful if anyone can help me start the engine of this vehicle. I need to tell me the steps.
if there is any other method to start the engine of this vehicle please let me know.
regards

lupu_sandu
22nd May, 2012, 07:58 PM
Simple - NO WAY

ghauman
23rd May, 2012, 07:49 AM
Only possible by teaching new keycard to the car with for example original zed bull, renault explorer and others.

achaccha
24th May, 2012, 04:11 AM
hello Friends
I wonder if I can program a key card used in another car in this vehicle.
I think it should be scheduled just a blank key, the problem is where I can buy as soon as possible?
where is the pin code?
can be programmed with TCODE?
what would be the correct procedure to do the programming or reading the eprom chip UCH?
I welcome your comments

ghauman
24th May, 2012, 08:22 AM
used cards can not be reprogrammed to another car, once there locked to a car they belong only to that car unless you open the card and change the pcf ic inside.
Blank cards can be found for example at hickleys UK, programming them to the car can be done in multiple ways, easyest would be with original zedbull with obd-a cable, renault explorer, true code and some others.
It can also be done bij reading the uch and extract pincode from it, but that would be the hard way.