PDA

View Full Version : Updating CAN Clip from V110 to V116 - safe?

VTS_Tibi
23rd May, 2012, 08:49 AM
Hi Guys,

I would like to update my Renault Clip tool to a newer version. Right now I have V110 on my PC, and I would like to switch to V116 or V117 or even a newer version...

Is it safe to simply install the newer software and hook up the intrerface to the PC? Or would I have to do any kind of modifications?

I think it's betetr ask before I brick a good working interface!

Thanks,

Tibi

alfabit
23rd May, 2012, 08:59 AM
Is it safe to simply install the newer software and hook up the intrerface to the PC? Or would I have to do any kind of modifications?

I think it's betetr ask before I brick a good working interface!

With a chinese clone, it is always a risky job...Depends on the quality of your Clip-sonde, if working now i wouldn`t assume such a risk, if and only if you need a newer version.
Wait a couple weeks, Clip will ask for update software itself, then you MUST install a newer version, the old will no longer work. You will be compelled to update... with a good dose of luck it will work again.

ghauman
23rd May, 2012, 09:57 AM
Hi There,

I have two canclip clones from carsung bought with sw version V107, now both running in V117 without any problems.
Also have the nissan consult also usable with renault this one came with version V109 and also runs perfect on V117.

My Guess it depents on the quality of the clone.

VTS_Tibi
23rd May, 2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks Guys! Will try them and report back! :)

achaccha
16th July, 2012, 02:46 PM
Dear Friend
I would like to know how it goes with the update of its CAN CLIP.
could share the new update? in any case where I can get a new update?
thanks for your support
a hug

VTS_Tibi
16th July, 2012, 04:50 PM
Dear Friend
I would like to know how it goes with the update of its CAN CLIP.
could share the new update? in any case where I can get a new update?
thanks for your support
a hug

I've simply downloaded the new Can Clip software from the net. I've used the V119 version. Deleted the original version, installed the new one, cracked and it works like a charm.

Link to the new CanClip software in PM :) (I don't know whether I can post links here or not :D)

mirirudeanu
3rd October, 2012, 09:43 AM
merge versiunea ta de clip?
cea noua evident.....

alfabit
3rd October, 2012, 09:58 AM
Last ver is v120 and works perfect. I advise you to use v120, knows the last models of Logan E5, ecus on CAN and CAN-Multimedia on Dacia ( it is no SF, Dacia Logan last models have CAN-multi, can read precode of the RadioCD ! )
Torrent too for rapid down

VTS_Tibi
3rd October, 2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks! I'm already using the V120 by now. But my HDD died in the laptop last week so I would need to reinstall it but I don't have the CD imgae :(

So if anyone has a torrent for the V120 please share with us :D

alfabit
3rd October, 2012, 01:51 PM
yes , we have.
read Mp

tbreza
6th October, 2012, 09:52 AM
Help please!

My RSRWin crack in v.120 not work.
Anyone got a working crack please ...

lupu_sandu
6th October, 2012, 10:18 AM
Lates CAN Clip is 123

alfabit
6th October, 2012, 10:27 AM
Help please!

My RSRWin crack in v.120 not work.
Anyone got a working crack please ...

I`ve just put the RSRWin crack here :

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/problen-clip-installation-corrupted-296055/#post1721814

Edited link, this works !

tbreza
6th October, 2012, 10:58 AM
I`ve just put the RSRWin crack here :

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=296055

file not found...but i find