PDA

View Full Version : FAO Moderators - DPF off threads

J_amb_o
25th May, 2012, 08:35 AM
Guys,

this is a tuning forum, not a DPF off me this file forum. Recently nearly every thread is about DPF off. I don't think this is healthy for the forum?

Autotecno2006
25th May, 2012, 09:02 AM
My Friend, this is a FORUM, ( A Great Forum) to discuss, Debate & help each other, with problems, while at the same time learning from our & others Mistakes. DPF is now a big problem & all help/ advice is appricated, this of course is only my opion. DPF is a form of chiptuning, YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards P.

ghauman
25th May, 2012, 09:05 AM
I cant see why this is a tuning forum?

this is the best car electronics forum in the world, including dpf.

ominimicu
25th May, 2012, 09:29 AM
this is the best.....free stuff ..forum in the world.

people make a quick account, ask for things for free, click the thanks button and never come back until they need something again....

jovime
25th May, 2012, 10:24 AM
this is the best.....free stuff ..forum in the world.

people make a quick account, ask for things for free, click the thanks button and never come back until they need something again....

Like you? I remember providing you a free ols project with basic VAG EDC16 maps and never had thanks back :)

ominimicu
25th May, 2012, 10:54 AM
Like you? I remember providing you a free ols project with basic VAG EDC16 maps and never had thanks back :)

Sorry for that man..:(. dont be so cruncky about it...who gives a damn about the thanks button..

this is not about you nor me.

All i can say is that i made a lot of friends here, i mean Real friends, and it is not what it used to be...Am i the only addict that enters this forum..like 20 times a day, just to check what is new? how to help?

Stanton
25th May, 2012, 11:29 AM
Id tend to agree with the OP....theres no interesting discussions any more...its either people wanting free stuff or arguments about clone tools.

And as its called "chiptuning" forum, Id expect it to be about tuning....

smirnoff_rules
25th May, 2012, 11:35 AM
u can always ask the mods and admin to clean up a thread or make a new one lads , that's wot there for . they can't read every post , just click the report button and tell them wot u want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk