PDA

View Full Version : looking for a Android tablet

billy2
25th May, 2012, 12:50 PM
hi guys looking for a Android tablet for my kid , can anyone tell me if its worth going to china for this ??? what is the best going around ??? can i also ask what you think of these 2 please

GooPad - 9.7 inch Android Tablet (http://android-sale.com/goopad-9-7-inch-android-tablet.html)

Eken A90 - 9.7 Inch IPS Screen 1.5GHz Processor Android Tablet | $159 (http://android-sale.com/eken-a90-android-tablet.html)

cheers

mtv1
25th May, 2012, 01:09 PM
don't waste your money mate ;)

i got 2 7" archos tablets for my kids at Christmas , they used them for a week thats that , you'd be better off getting a notebook imo

but if thats what they want look at the archos range :top:

Shady
25th May, 2012, 01:14 PM
shady jr had an archos 101 for xmas, he loved it but it broke, with refund i bought him an ainol novo elf, was ?119 from gadgetfreakz site, although can be had for cheaper obviously from china.. its an ace little tablet and shady jr uses it all the time,, whether watching dreambox in bed on it, playing games, or watching movies in car. cannot recommend it highly enough

DJACID
26th May, 2012, 06:25 PM
Archos G9 are a really good price,
and have already been updated to ics 4.0

billy2
26th May, 2012, 11:54 PM
don't waste your money mate ;)

i got 2 7" archos tablets for my kids at Christmas , they used them for a week thats that , you'd be better off getting a notebook imo

but if thats what they want look at the archos range :top:

THANKS M8 THIS IS WHY I DONT WON,T to go out and buy one that is big ???? as is have a netbook , she is looking for a kindle so was thinking she would get more ues from a tablet, she can read her books use it for her facebook crap and what ever other crap she has , the one,s in the link above look good but cant find any reviews

cheers

Beeboh
31st May, 2012, 10:44 AM
I bought a Acer A500 some months ago. But stupid me found out after that I could not use it outside of my house. Next year I will purchase a Samsung, but making sure it can connect where ever I go. I like this Acer. Good quality, bit heavy though.

Sesoni
3rd June, 2012, 08:55 PM
Are tablets any good compared to notebooks or is it just preference?

xMrsFitz
26th July, 2012, 02:15 AM
I've just recently got myself a tablet. An Asus Transformer, I personally find this one to be pretty good. Runs on Android of course, and has a 10.1" screen, very easy to navigate through etc.

Jonezzee
29th July, 2012, 07:55 AM
I've just got a nexus 7, really good 7inch tablet!!

darkcerberus
31st July, 2012, 11:54 AM
Hi, I've got an HTC Flyer. A Great Android Pad and not so big as an Apple. Good Function and realy good Battery Power