PDA

View Full Version : Opel Vectra B Immobiliser Relay Voltage Low

bangreno
28th May, 2012, 05:31 PM
Hi,
Today I programmed a Vectra B transponder with OP Com.
All is ok, but remain two DTC 00021 : Immobiliser Relay Voltage Low and P1503 : Immobiliser Wrong Signal.
Please can somebody can help to locate this Relay , and what's the mean of 'Wrong Signal'.

leandroks
28th May, 2012, 05:36 PM
when the immo receives a low voltage it not necessarily is a relay, it can be a lack of negative, have a look on the lighter, the negative there is the same as the immo, if there a problem there the immo also ll be afeccted... cheers

Shmortz
28th May, 2012, 06:05 PM
opel immo 2 have two relay outputs, I have not seen never relays connected to immo on opel, try to change coding on immo with opcom. P1503 can be stored if key is wrong, try to reset ECU and program immo function again, then program key again and verify that VIN match in immo and ECU

bangreno
29th May, 2012, 12:50 PM
opel immo 2 have two relay outputs, I have not seen never relays connected to immo on opel, try to change coding on immo with opcom. P1503 can be stored if key is wrong, try to reset ECU and program immo function again, then program key again and verify that VIN match in immo and ECU
Ok, will try again.

bangreno
31st May, 2012, 05:47 PM
opel immo 2 have two relay outputs, I have not seen never relays connected to immo on opel, try to change coding on immo with opcom. P1503 can be stored if key is wrong, try to reset ECU and program immo function again, then program key again and verify that VIN match in immo and ECU ECU Programming function is grayed.
VIN is ok in both Immo and ECU. Erased all transponders keys , reprogrammed key #1 , the only fault on immo is Low Voltage.
I'm using OPM 08/2010

Shmortz
31st May, 2012, 07:18 PM
look in immo programming or special functions and disable relay outputs...

bangreno
7th June, 2012, 10:27 AM
look in immo programming or special functions and disable relay outputs...
No disable functions. But I think problem maybe wiring between Vehicle Speed Sensor-Immobiliser-ECU.
I read someware that immo signal is routed with Speed sensor signal wire , Pease can you confirm and help me to locate this wiring ways.