1X

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=228

2X

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=229

enjoy!!

Devilfish
8th May, 2008, 09:48 PM
Nice one Gav, thanks m8!

So what's taken out then? Web interface, etc.?

Should be good for troublesome boxes, less load on the cpu.

gav12345
8th May, 2008, 09:54 PM
Nice one Gav, thanks m8!

So what's taken out then? Web interface, etc.?

Should be good for troublesome boxes, less load on the cpu.

you noticed that lol

well yea it should run smoother on trouble boxes just have to be patient and wait and see what the feedback comes up with

thanks for looking m8

gav12345
10th May, 2008, 07:39 PM
anyone else tested

The pic quality

The Smoothness

Come on folks!

Jaffa
10th May, 2008, 07:55 PM
I never really notice this thread Gav. I wll try it tomorrow as thats all I use dbox for.

pies
11th May, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hi, I've been using this the last couple of days on my 1x Sagem. PQ seems pretty good on my 40" lcd, but I'm still waiting to get my better lead. Works pretty well for watching TV using 001A, occasionally says channel not available, but a quick flick up and down and it comes back.
Could not get it to behave for direct recording to my NFS mount however using 0014. I had it so whilst recording it didn't stutter, but standard watching with these settings was unbearable - spts on standard and recording.

Jaffa
11th May, 2008, 12:22 PM
Have this running now, great quality, fast channel changing and the menus the way I like them....not cluttered with stuff I don't use and it still has the rounded corners in the themes...because I only use it for tv, I like a nice looking image and the rounded corners make it look nice...lol.

Scan works in Belfast, I no some images have mentioned there may have been a problem in cvs but this one is o.k for me.

Thanks Gav.

DirtyAce
11th May, 2008, 02:43 PM
Thanks guys, it's becoming extremely difficult finding image downloads these days . . . :P

masterblaster
12th May, 2008, 03:14 PM
hi gav this image sounds just what i need does it work on sagems dbox2

Jaffa
12th May, 2008, 03:45 PM
hi gav this image sounds just what i need does it work on sagems dbox2

Gav aint online at the minute but YES it will work on sagems.

bob114
16th May, 2008, 12:45 PM
hi
have tried it on nokia 2x and sagem 1x very good picture
great if you are just using box for tv

burr1545
16th May, 2008, 03:25 PM
presume this has been removed from the downloads cos it had keys or such , guess ill have to search elsewhere , hee hee

worth doing over a blade trinity for it , ?

Thanks

dboxdaz
17th May, 2008, 07:55 PM
sounds cool will defo be trying it out

craigh8su
24th May, 2008, 06:39 PM
Why cant i download the image?

DeanX
24th May, 2008, 07:39 PM
aye it wont let me download neither, says not available

Erazor786
25th May, 2008, 04:37 AM
its probably been removed with what's been going on lately,

riz
25th May, 2008, 04:17 PM
will give this a go if I could download :(

ADV86
25th May, 2008, 06:48 PM
Going to test this once I get hold of the image.

Thanks for the work though. Will update after trial.

All the best,

Advocate86

Herbie
25th May, 2008, 07:45 PM
You can get the Laky pro here

http://www.humyo.com/1025245-85393351

Erazor786
26th May, 2008, 06:00 PM
Cant get on that folder that u have posted for Humyo, ive got a free account with them, do i need a premium account?

Herbie
26th May, 2008, 11:28 PM
Cant get on that folder that u have posted for Humyo, ive got a free account with them, do i need a premium account?

No just log in and try again or try this link

http://www.humyo.com/1025245-85393351

Erazor786
27th May, 2008, 03:31 AM
Thanks m8, managed to get on it now:rock:

markymarc
28th May, 2008, 02:18 PM
I am very happy with this image, I am running an older version of it and the time seems to be missing at times, but I can manage without it, very good pic quality

memorex1
28th May, 2008, 05:35 PM
hi guys most images get herehttp://www.mercs.us/images.htm

blackking594
28th May, 2008, 10:00 PM
Heya, iv heard good things about this laky - no thrills image, im not after anything fancy, as long as it works on virgin media in the midlands... iv been using sportster but im currently looking at a kein system error so might as well try some other software, please will someone tell me where i can get a 1x image of this laky from..

Finding these images is like pulling teeth, kinda getting sick of looking to be honest !

JiltedJedi
29th May, 2008, 10:00 PM
im trying to get my bouquets abd services files onto the image but struggling. ive flashed the image on it.

changed the network number to 192.168.0.100 on the network. when i hook it up to the computer and ftp the files over theres nothing there, no tuxbox, config etc

any suggestions?

would love to try the image out, am very curious about it

howsyourself
29th May, 2008, 10:37 PM
Hi all,

I'm brand new to this and I believe I need the commando 9.25 image for the Dublin area since ntl start changing the codes.

Any ideas of a working image?

Devilfish
29th May, 2008, 10:42 PM
A commando image is certainly a good image but it is not a working image. You need to modify it before you will get any channels. This is the policy of the commando team.

Any of the images in the download section will work fine. You just need to add key files and rom files to /var/keys.

See here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/107724581/keys.rar

techquest
31st May, 2008, 10:55 AM
anyone else tested

The pic quality

The Smoothness

Come on folks!

Put it on 2 boxes now gav and yes the pic quality does seem to be very smooth. It's also quite easy to get around the menu and set things up initially. No probs re scan etc and both boxes running ok.

Quick question though found the services file but is there a boquet file you can edit?

Jaffa
31st May, 2008, 11:53 AM
Quick question though found the services file but is there a boquet file you can edit?

Theres loads of services and bouquets in download section and I'm sure you will find a bouquet to edit.

blah2809
31st May, 2008, 03:31 PM
anyone else tested

The pic quality

The Smoothness

Come on folks!

Just put it on my box this morning and the picture is fantastic. Colour was getting saturated on my previous image but Laky is natural and the picture sharp.

Channel switching is fast and responsive - top marks Gav and Jimmy - cheers

techquest
31st May, 2008, 09:56 PM
Theres loads of services and bouquets in download section and I'm sure you will find a bouquet to edit.

Thanks for the response Jaffa but maybe I should have made my point a little clearer.

I thought there was a bouquet in the image under the menu someplace but I dont see if, that is if it's supposed to be there. Am I missing something or perhaps misunderstanding it?

Jaffa
31st May, 2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the response Jaffa but maybe I should have made my point a little clearer.

I thought there was a bouquet in the image under the menu someplace but I dont see if, that is if it's supposed to be there. Am I missing something or perhaps misunderstanding it?

TBH...I knew you know your way around them and thought your question strange but thought you just maybe had a blonde moment or brain freeze.

Maybe the bouquet is in the full Laky pro image, Gav may have stripped it out to make this no frills one.

techquest
2nd June, 2008, 08:45 AM
Thanks Jaffa and yes to the blond. I thought I had seen something on the boquet in Laky and could'nt understand why I could not see it in the menu and thought maybe I had had some kind of issue in the flash, But on both boxes! I guess not. Just don't want to be chasing red herrings is why I asked the Q.

ruprect
6th June, 2008, 01:30 PM
Just put it on my box this morning and the picture is fantastic. Colour was getting saturated on my previous image but Laky is natural and the picture sharp.

What was your previous image? just got a nice samsung 37" LCD that is showing up flaws, dunno if it is dbox, or the shite being fed into it.

MIne is running andromeda 2.0

Scooter
8th June, 2008, 01:07 AM
I GOT LAKY PRO AND IS A TOP IMAGE

blah2809
8th June, 2008, 02:08 AM
What was your previous image? just got a nice samsung 37" LCD that is showing up flaws, dunno if it is dbox, or the shite being fed into it.
MIne is running andromeda 2.0

Previous image was Blade Quad and before that Andromeda. Both were a bit staturated across all colours - Laky Pro is sharp and natural on mine - worth giving it a try and make sure you've a good scart

markymarc
8th June, 2008, 06:17 AM
I GOT LAKY PRO AND IS A TOP IMAGE

No caps please it's considered as shouting :)

rickybrown
9th June, 2008, 08:52 AM
Hi,

I am very new to this so please bear with me, I have the Laky Pro 1 image installed, but when i run a channel scan i get 0 channels not even the FTA ones.

This was a fresh image from the net, so i guess i have to add some items to get it to work.

Can someone please tell me what needs to be changed, i know how to ftp the box etc.

Or does someone know where i can download a working image eithier Laky or Blade, i have tried Bigmaq but all links are dead

Thank you

my email address is
rickybrown70@hotmail.com

Derekwd
9th June, 2008, 09:12 AM
Have you set your location, in the blue button menu, should find all channels then.

Derek

rickybrown
9th June, 2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks derek, all working

<--rickybrown added 42 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...-->

i have it all up and running great!

I want to orgainise the channels in the bouquet but on my old image i use to type the dbox ip address into internet explorer and arrange then but now on the new laky image i just get error 404 i defently have the right ip address and i can ping the box

How do i rearrange the channels in the new image?

thank you

Derekwd
9th June, 2008, 10:52 AM
Why not just use the boquet editor thats in the image under services menu, takes a bit of time but once done you can copy boquets.xml to your pc and copy back when ever you change image.

Derek

rickybrown
9th June, 2008, 11:00 AM
thanks, found that option now

i notice bbc2, bbc3 bbc4 are all missing??

not sure if any others are everything else looks ok

how can i get these channels

many thanks for all your help

Do you have a good boquet file i can have please?

NoOne
29th June, 2008, 03:08 PM
is there any live links for the no thrills image?

i dont mean the full laky pro....im looking for the cut down version...

thanks

spankmonkeywill
29th June, 2008, 03:47 PM
Superb Image,

VERY fast and stunning quality on the picture.:itsme:

Got no glitches at all so far................. Top effort! Top Man!:star:

BRIN_1307
29th June, 2008, 04:46 PM
To get all channels just SET YOUR LOCATION => SERVICE SCAN => SORT OUT CHANNELS VIA BOUQUET EDITOR ON DBOX

NoOne
29th June, 2008, 05:20 PM
Can someone clarify this image situation please.

Is it correct that there is a "laky-pro" and also a "Laky No Thrills" image.

If there is a No Thrills version of the image can someone upload it somewhere for me as all links are either dead or are for the laky-pro version.

thanks

bir087
29th June, 2008, 11:55 PM
Hi
Does anybody know what the area setting for birmingham B29.(woley castle way)
As there are is a quite for teewest setting for birmingham thanks:(:(

tdk
8th July, 2008, 09:26 AM
I downloaded a laky pro image shortly after the big bang and it wouldn't work. But then neither did any others. have only just found out that the boxes are back.......God Bless Em

Will look into this one as we only use the boxe3s for tele

tdk