PDA

View Full Version : recivers with gifts

mrgashley
30th May, 2012, 07:40 PM
Hello I'm looking to get a new reicever I have a spiderbox which is nearly to years old still reiciving the gift. can people recommend new satellite boxes with gifts please thank you

mdt
30th May, 2012, 07:51 PM
Hello I'm looking to get a new reicever I have a spiderbox which is nearly to years old still reiciving the gift. can people recommend new satellite boxes with gifts please thank you

your spiderbox should carry on when the "neuvoxstream" gift runs out... you will need to patch your box with the latest patch for your version of spiderbox which will give you a gift called "ethernet" which has a very good line up of channels aswell as those available with softcam/emulator. if your insistent on getting a new gift style box then the protek 9710/9760 is similar to the spiderbox and has the excellent darkforces behind it. regards mdt

mrgashley
30th May, 2012, 08:51 PM
I never had neouvo extreme on the box when I bought it brand new nearly to 2 years ago . my box is updated every time when a patch is released. Is the protek Linux box? Is their as much channels as spiderbox?

ramjet
31st May, 2012, 01:12 AM
I never had neouvo extreme on the box when I bought it brand new nearly to 2 years ago . my box is updated every time when a patch is released. Is the protek Linux box? Is their as much channels as spiderbox?

its now called ethernet when you update it, and was service plus before that , and nuevoxstream before that

no its not a linux box , its closed source like the spiderbox

probably not , but I believe a good selection can be had

bog1
6th June, 2012, 03:41 AM
affter a year the gift runs out and you can not renew it

ramjet
6th June, 2012, 08:14 AM
affter a year the gift runs out and you can not renew it

no, but you can source an alternative and use a c line or an n line which is the same as getting one for a blade or dreambox or vu and using it to open channels

or you get a card and share it using the newcamd feature, which is what people were expected to do (that is why its called cardshare, not payview)

bog1
6th June, 2012, 10:03 PM
im for ever at my dads spiderbox is all ways going whong in the end iv got him a blade i have got goods reports about this box hope im right =/