PDA

View Full Version : are ufos real

ultra1
27th January, 2009, 02:22 AM
maybe they are its a big universe out there maybe theyre time travellers never met 1 though

deanaddison
27th January, 2009, 08:51 PM
I Think They Are Real :O

BobbyX
27th January, 2009, 10:07 PM
what? things you see flying and you don't know what they are? yeah, they exist. i saw a bird once. i knew it was a bird but wasn't sure if it was a sparrow or a thrush or perhaps something else.
you could say that it was unidentified and flying and an object.

lfc4life
27th January, 2009, 10:08 PM
what? things you see flying and you don't know what they are? yeah, they exist. i saw a bird once. i knew it was a bird but wasn't sure if it was a sparrow or a thrush or perhaps something else.
you could say that it was unidentified and flying and an object.

lol like it bobby :D

fatthinslim
28th January, 2009, 08:11 AM
do some research on the VRILL , HAUNEBU, , during the second world war the germans had electro magnetic propulsion technology which according to some of these video clips on youtube they had an 18 hour fly time and were made by humans, the truth about these devices will never come out, but they do exist.

gmb45
28th January, 2009, 09:02 AM
in the universe there are billions of galaxies with billions of planets in each galaxy,the law of averages says there has to be inteligent life out there on quite a few planets, its only human arrogance thats suggests we might be alone.

BobbyX
28th January, 2009, 12:41 PM
i thought the question was about ufo's -unidentified flying objects. but it seems that what you mean is flying saucers and spacemen. please learn to differentiate between the two.
also stop worrying about whether there are or are not other forms of life in the universe. it's hard to believe that there is not but at the same time there are other people who would say that it's hard to believe that there is.
none of it is important when you think about it. your life goes on in any event. your bills still need to be paid. even if an alien race invade our planet there's not alot you can do about it.
the simple fact remains that there is no proof of other life. even the scientists, who dedicate their lives searching every corner of the cosmos available to them for even the feintest glimmer of proof, have found nothing.
also, it has never made any sense to me that aliens would fly about in our skies flashing their lights at us.
its gobbledygook to be honest.

bugaloo41
29th January, 2009, 12:08 AM
I think there are UFO`s.

A mate of a mate whos VM engineer in a far of galaxy told me that they had been piloting Nagra 3 in planet zoogle (where they made the starview) and intend rolling out on planet earth soon.

But on a more serious note I aint personally a believer.

Lanxman
1st February, 2009, 10:41 PM
I've seen a couple in my time mate.

camelv
2nd February, 2009, 03:10 PM
I've seen a couple in my time mate.

i seen an u.s.o. unidentified stationary object pi55ing in my garden last night.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2296&stc=1&d=1233585614

Lanxman
2nd February, 2009, 03:48 PM
i seen an u.s.o. unidentified stationary object pi55ing in my garden last night.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2296&stc=1&d=1233585614

This made me cry laughter tears mate!! lol lol :roflmao:
very good, very good!

RedSpider
3rd February, 2009, 11:18 AM
beware of the spacemen. they'r coming to take our water and eat our brains

BADBOY
3rd February, 2009, 07:59 PM
I am not sure but I definitely think there is something out there

RedSpider
5th February, 2009, 12:53 AM
Is a UFO that has landed still a UFO? or just a UO

RedSpider
17th February, 2009, 12:14 AM
i saw a ufo once but the government told me i never. i think i did. they persisted that i never. i suspect some manner of cover up

Shinoroth
17th February, 2009, 12:49 AM
I think they are real too many have been seen for it to be a coincidence

RedSpider
17th February, 2009, 09:07 PM
yes but if all us blokes on here said we've seen ur missus shagging various animals would that make it true?

moss888
17th February, 2009, 09:57 PM
I am not sure but I definitely think there is something out there
We hope there is, and i am positive that there is life out there but maybe not inteligent,

iago83
18th February, 2009, 08:54 PM
this is amazing, you must to see one

beanz
19th February, 2009, 11:52 PM
I think they are real too many have been seen for it to be a coincidence
yeah i think they must be real or there must be alot of strange people in the world lol

thered
20th February, 2009, 06:48 PM
not for me i agree with bobby why would they take the time out to pop into see us and just pop off again

i have seen many things in my lifetime but mainly under the influence of some substance

but if we are talking aliens i believe in all the galaxies and planets we are definately not the only beings alive whether or not they can fly a million light years away just to flash a few lights as bobby says is another matter

stuckylad
20th February, 2009, 10:32 PM
definetly aliens here they are called women,i mean anything that bleeds for a week and still lives cant be human

stan7632
21st February, 2009, 01:50 AM
If there is no UFO's how do we explain all the people who have been eye witnesses. Maybe a few are hoaxers but surely not all. People in authority as well as hundreds of ordinary people have seen UFO's. Mass hysteria isn't an answer I would accept. That would only make me think someone was trying to cover something up. Lots of people see the same things....
I have seen something that I could not explain so does that make me a nutter as well....Time will tell
Stan

microphone
22nd February, 2009, 05:02 PM
yes they are i have one in my hut

gmb45
22nd February, 2009, 05:56 PM
definitely are real my missus is one Ugly Fat Object lol

RedSpider
23rd February, 2009, 10:21 PM
If there is no UFO's how do we explain all the people who have been eye witnesses. Maybe a few are hoaxers but surely not all. People in authority as well as hundreds of ordinary people have seen UFO's. Mass hysteria isn't an answer I would accept. That would only make me think someone was trying to cover something up. Lots of people see the same things....
I have seen something that I could not explain so does that make me a nutter as well....Time will tell
Stan

most people are prcks. fact.
most people, no matter who they are, say and do things, whether consciously or not, that have the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves.
some of you may have a relative or know somebody who has exagerated the seriousness of an illness.
some of you may have a friend who behaves quite normally when surrounded by their friends but becomes obnoxious and irritating when amongst others.
some people tell little white lies to people that they work with and only mix with at work.
these are all instances of people acting with their 'look at me, look at me' mode switched on.
i would go as far as to say that 100% of all people in the world are like this. anyone who reckons they are not like this is lying, trying to hide behind their 'look at me, look at me....i'm not like everyone else' mode.
or to put it simply and to reiterate my opening sentence. most people are prcks.

maxi1968
2nd March, 2009, 02:21 PM
in the universe there are billions of galaxies with billions of planets in each galaxy,the law of averages says there has to be inteligent life out there on quite a few planets, its only human arrogance thats suggests we might be alone.
it is most likely a mathematical fact that there will be other life somewhare in the univrese if not in our galaxy.:questionmark:

RedSpider
2nd March, 2009, 03:59 PM
it is most likely a mathematical fact that there will be other life somewhare in the univrese if not in our galaxy.:questionmark:
or maybe not in our dimension.

i happen to know for a fact that there are other lifeforms besides man in the universe. all manner of lifeforms. they are in our galaxy. they are in our solar system. they are on our planet. i have seen them in the streets. i have seen them on the telly. i have seen them in the zoo. i have seen them on farms. i have them in my house. and i do not mean women.

jasbo7
4th March, 2009, 11:57 AM

I'd like to know what this mathematical equation is. not that i don't think that alien life is out there, as we have all seen some things now and again that are unexplained.:questionmark:

RedSpider
4th March, 2009, 02:09 PM
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

jasbo7
5th March, 2009, 12:51 AM
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Oh you tongue twister you :stupido3:

firemouth
5th March, 2009, 12:17 PM
I'd like to know what this mathematical equation is. not that i don't think that alien life is out there, as we have all seen some things now and again that are unexplained.:questionmark:

Drakes theory of probability!
N = R * x f p x n e x f l x f i x f t x L

Where

N is the number of communicative civilizations.

This in the number of civilisations in our Galaxy, the Milky Way, whose radio emmissions are detectable.

R * is the rate of formation of suitable stars.

The rate of formations of stars with a sufficiently large zone around them in which the surface temperatures would allow the development of lifeforms and whose lifetime is sufficiently long so that they could then evolve into intelligent life. These, not surprisingly, tend to be like our own Sun, so are called Sun-like stars. This rate is approximatly 1 star per year.

f p the fraction of these stars with planets.

The fraction of Sun-like stars with planetary systems is not yet known precisely, but already around a dozen other planets have been found around such stars and so it is likely to be a minimum of 5%, probably nearer 10%. Lets say a probability of 1 in 10.

n e the number of suitable planets per planetary system.

These are those where the surface temperatures would allow liquid water to exist. This implies that it must be sufficiently large to be able to keep an atmosphere. For example both the Earth and the Moon are within the habitable zone of our Sun but the Moon has too little gravity to be able to keep an atmosphere so is lifeless. In our Solar System, Venus is too hot and Mars is now too cold but would have been warmer when active volcanoes gave it an atmosphere. Lets say a probability of 1.

f l the fraction of those planets where life develops.

Life may well not develop on all suitable planets, but there is no good reason to believe that it won't - it appeared here on Earth virtually as soon as conditions became suitable! Lets say a probability of 1.

f i the fraction of these where intelligent lifeforms evolve.

This is one of the major uncertainties! On Earth it took a further 3000 Million years before multicellular life appeared. This suggests that the transition from very simple lifeforms to more complex ones is not easy. So complex lifeforms capable of reason and the other attributes of intelligence could be quite rare. This is a real guess. Lets say a probability of 1 in 1000.

f t the fraction of these where technology develops.

Given that the planet has a benign period long enough to allow unhindered development this should be quite likely. Lets say a probability of 1 in 1.

L the "Lifetime" of communicating civilisations.

This estimate is a real problem. We have no idea how long our civilisation will last. Assuming that we learn how to protect our planet from stray asteroids or comets and can learn to live within the limitations of our Planet, we could survive for 100's of millions of years. So L could be very large.

taken from: http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/research/seti/drake.html

RedSpider
5th March, 2009, 09:18 PM
man, you go on a bit. lol. could have just posted a link to the site you got your info from.

cantona7
5th March, 2009, 09:39 PM
i think firemouth covered the mathematical equation(probability).lol

i personally believe in ufos,but no i have never seen one or some thing that i could not explain.

but recently worldwide more and more multi sightings are happening and being filmed by people across the globe and unknown to each other,only this morning on google they showed different films in different places of the same or similar thing.
now i'm not saying that film cant be faked or even set up well but who the fcuk do we think we are if we think we are the only intelligent lifeforms in the whole universe(s)
since the dawn of man people have drawn or said they have seen flying objects and yea for the last 50/60 years you can say military secrets but cavemen apparently drew things ufo like on cave walls thousands of years ago,on this mnote i'll leave it but as mulder says "i believe"