PDA

View Full Version : AUDI A4 ENCRYPTED CLUSTER HELP

makura
31st May, 2012, 05:49 PM
HI
I need help with a Audi A4 with the attached file,some one went in with some kind of tool to do a millage correction and now the immo light is flashing and all the keys are not working,i tried reading the dash using EPROMMER software and i could only read the dash encrypted,when i try to set new mode (from mode 6 to mode 4 )it says "not a audi a4 (rb4 encrypted) cluster.
I have read this file using read eeprom encrypted.
Can some one please help either by fixing my dump or upload a good pair if possible,but i hear that micro and eeprom are synched on this dash.
Dash is 24c08.

ghostridersa
31st May, 2012, 06:59 PM
I think only DaJaVu cable and software will sort out your problem. Here on DK are may posts about such problems.

HI
I need help with a Audi A4 with the attached file,some one went in with some kind of tool to do a millage correction and now the immo light is flashing and all the keys are not working,i tried reading the dash using EPROMMER software and i could only read the dash encrypted,when i try to set new mode (from mode 6 to mode 4 )it says "not a audi a4 (rb4 encrypted) cluster.
I have read this file using read eeprom encrypted.
Can some one please help either by fixing my dump or upload a good pair if possible,but i hear that micro and eeprom are synched on this dash.
Dash is 24c08.

makura
31st May, 2012, 07:18 PM
I have INPA K+CAN cable that i have always used for this car,cant i use this to with dajavu software?

ghostridersa
31st May, 2012, 07:26 PM
DaJaVu software will only work with DaJaVu cable. Ask Smokey and Ashraf they might have it or might know who has it.

I have INPA K+CAN cable that i have always used for this car,cant i use this to with dajavu software?

d2mike
1st June, 2012, 06:24 AM
No, you are wrong mate.
8E0920900F is not crypted. Therefore you don't need to have DeJaVu to repair the dump.

@makura:
Your dump looks really bad. Could you try, if your dash accepts 07021 as login? If yes, start learning procedure.
Immobilizer III Immobilizer Swapping (Instrument Cluster) - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_III_Immobilizer_Swapping_%28Instrument _Cluster%29)

If not, write attached dump in your dashboard and start learning procedure.

Login instrument cluster: 01410
Login from your car: Read it directly out of your ECU
Mileage: 0

Password via private message.

Cheers, d2mike

makura
1st June, 2012, 06:39 AM
No, you are wrong mate.
8E0920900F is not crypted. Therefore you don't need to have DeJaVu to repair the dump.

@makura:
Your dump looks really bad. Could you try, if your dash accepts 07021 as login? If yes, start learning procedure.
Immobilizer III Immobilizer Swapping (Instrument Cluster) - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_III_Immobilizer_Swapping_%28Instrument _Cluster%29)

Cheers, d2mike
Thanks.Were is the file m8?ok i see it.

ghostridersa
1st June, 2012, 06:44 AM
Well done D2Mike, there we have a member who knows how to sort out your problem. Hope it works out, good luck.

makura
1st June, 2012, 10:03 AM
Problem solved.pin code 7021 did the trick.thanks again d2mike for the help

d2mike
1st June, 2012, 10:07 AM
You are welcome! ;)

ghostridersa
1st June, 2012, 11:02 AM
Glad that its sorted.

Problem solved.pin code 7021 did the trick.thanks again d2mike for the help

antonis31
18th November, 2021, 09:42 AM
Hello d2mike please send me pass. thank you in advance

Redas
4th April, 2022, 05:14 PM
please help to decode the PIN`s from dumps

credoline
4th April, 2022, 07:49 PM
srotinis_org_WAUZZZ8E92A018038 pin 01775.

Ismael2020
19th July, 2023, 12:14 AM
No, you are wrong mate.

@makura:

Cheers, d2mike

Can you send me the password please? thanks given.

jomberykaso
19th July, 2023, 01:17 AM
Can you send me the password please? thanks given.

remember you are asking for a pass from 11 years old post....

Ismael2020
27th July, 2023, 12:03 AM
remember you are asking for a pass from 11 years old post....

I realized that...
but i had hope :apologético: