PDA

View Full Version : Okay,Just bought a SIM 2.10

steviesham
2nd June, 2012, 02:37 PM
Just purchased a SIM 2.10 for my DM800HD Clone which Ive had for about 2 years now.

It had the old blackhole v0.6 BL69 I think the boot loader was.

I tried to upload a newer image and get the error look atwww.dm7020.com * err01 NO CA FOUND

I know that its probably because I have upoaded an image with the proper bootloader,

From all the way back to 69 can I just load ssl84 or newer straight off the bat or is there anything else I need to do to prep the box for the image? Its not a ferrari card either.

I have a null modem cable and have been flashing images to see if it would come out of that error but nothing seems to work, do I have to slash with 2 seperate files? Bootloader and then image and then reboot the box?

I am at the point now where it takes about 1hr to use null modem to flash an image

Hit and miss is taking a long time :ahhhhh:

mast
2nd June, 2012, 06:23 PM
Hi

Try and download optiflasher which is a one click " no ca repair error " application.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f207/dreambox-optiflasher-v1-0-3-enigma2-edition-225750/

Read through for the latest version and once repaired then flash bootloader file then image then bootloader again and hopefully that should be fine.

Thats the way I flash via the browser when I want to change bootloaders.

Regards

steviesham
3rd June, 2012, 03:58 PM
Hi

Try and download optiflasher which is a one click " no ca repair error " application.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f207/dreambox-optiflasher-v1-0-3-enigma2-edition-225750/

Read through for the latest version and once repaired then flash bootloader file then image then bootloader again and hopefully that should be fine.

Thats the way I flash via the browser when I want to change bootloaders.

Regards

Thanks for the reply,

I got sorted anyways by flashing BL84 and then the image I wanted with the null modem cable.

Maybe you can answer me a question,

When the bootloader is updated can I put any image up to BL84 (i.e 82/80/79) whichever I choose or do I need to match bootloader with the image?

Have blackhole installed now but keeps crashing, prob cos I installed youtube for DM800SE

Bann32
5th June, 2012, 07:36 AM
most but not all images usually include the bootloader.

Using the barryallen addon I believe what you require is possible.

kadnor
19th September, 2012, 08:12 AM
most but not all images usually include the bootloader.

Using the barryallen addon I believe what you require is possible.
Thanks.
Recently installed SIM 2.10 on a previously Sim 2.01 SSl72
motherboard, I do have now SSL 84b on my box LED.
Can SSL 84b (sim2.10) bootloader accept :
(a) any original DMM version image ?
(b) any patched image for clones( what exceptions)
Thanks for your guidance. Rgds

boogie
9th January, 2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks.
Recently installed SIM 2.10 on a previously Sim 2.01 SSl72
motherboard, I do have now SSL 84b on my box LED.
Can SSL 84b (sim2.10) bootloader accept :
(a) any original DMM version image ?
(b) any patched image for clones( what exceptions)
Thanks for your guidance. Rgds

bumperoni.fair question I think.