4th June, 2012, 06:16 PM
how people manage to die of old age I'll never know.:ahhhhh:
Brushes With Death 2012 Compilation - YouTube

Lainie
4th June, 2012, 06:22 PM
some ~~~~in idiots and some very lucky people there

hoggy952
4th June, 2012, 06:43 PM
when I was in my twenties (long time ago) I fell in the snow and banged my head on a wall and was knocked out, I did not think I was going to wake up.
Also been in a car accident ended upside down!

Whats your near-death experiences?

Meat-Head
4th June, 2012, 06:48 PM
Whats your near-death experiences?

~~~~ing NO END of times, been THREE seconds from been took off-line by tw@ts in trains, they don't hoot, you can't hear them on the corner, near to work.

By the time you see them it's a "Clash Special" - Should i stay, or should i die"

canons07
4th June, 2012, 07:02 PM
Hes crazy mother ****er he is ha

Meat-Head
4th June, 2012, 07:08 PM
Hes crazy mother ****er he is ha

Hi there, welcome to DK the worlds bestwebsite.

canons07 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/316257-canons07/)

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/christmas_2008/reputation/reputation_green.gif

hoggy952
4th June, 2012, 08:25 PM
~~~~ing NO END of times, been THREE seconds from been took off-line by tw@ts in trains, they don't hoot, you can't hear them on the corner, near to work.

My god that is a near end experience lol

Snowy79
4th June, 2012, 08:26 PM
My life ended when I got married.

hoggy952
4th June, 2012, 08:33 PM
My life ended when I got married.
you mean your under the thumb wellcome to the club.

Canker_Canison
5th June, 2012, 04:04 PM
Last week I was on a very narrow country road with a 60mph limit...only wide enough for one car.

I approached a turn off, realising it was the one I needed I hit the brakes about 5 meters from the turning (I was only doing 30mph).

At that exact same time some woman in a 4x4 shot across the road without even looking. If I wasn't turning off at that point she would of T-boned me into a field.

Having said that, I'd swear my car is invisable. The amount of times people pull out in front of me, or cut me up changing lanes... I'm amazed I've never been hit.

Meat-Head
5th June, 2012, 04:23 PM
Having said that, I'd swear my car is invisable. The amount of times people pull out in front of me, or cut me up changing lanes... I'm amazed I've never been hit.

Black, white or green?

hoggy952
5th June, 2012, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE= The amount of times people pull out in front of me, or cut me up changing lanes... I'm amazed I've never been hit.[/QUOTE]
canker your not a boy racer then? lol

ray156
5th June, 2012, 06:09 PM
looked death in the eye many times.
1)5 year old-knocked down by fire engine.
2)10 yrs old fell of a roof onto a wall with broken glass cemented on top.
3)15 yrs old crashed face 1st into a house at 45 mph on a push bike.
4)17 yrs old hit by a mini van while riding a honda 50.
5)45 yrs old fell of a roof while slating it and landed on my feet after 30ft drop.

Johnner
5th June, 2012, 08:44 PM
Crikey Ray !! :eek: You're not one of SJ's mates by any chance ?

ray156
5th June, 2012, 09:08 PM
Crikey Ray !! :eek: You're not one of SJ's mates by any chance ?

i am gods mate,will forever be in debt to him/her/what.?

no 3 and No 5 did some damage,3-i had to wear a mask for 3 month,as sandstone wall of house rubbed all the skin from full face,i looked like the flesh of freddy from elm st.plus the brake lever went up through top lip then out and up nostril.

5-broke every bone in my left side of body.still got all the metal pinned to joints.
when i die not cost a penny,as i will get scrapped,

hoggy952
5th June, 2012, 09:23 PM
ray you must be the luckiest person alive, ps whats this weeks lottery numbers.

Meat-Head
5th June, 2012, 09:32 PM
dont you mean the unluckyist

ray156
5th June, 2012, 09:37 PM
dont you mean the unluckyist

i would say last one,fall of the roof was a blessing,with my partner for 11 yrs,no kids.had tests done,no chance they told me,after i fell,and healed a bit,all of a sudden have 3 kids now.miracle or what.

cgscott
5th June, 2012, 09:39 PM
Depends. How good are the kids and did the wife get fat afterwards?

Meat-Head
5th June, 2012, 09:41 PM
children YUCK...no thanks

andy91
5th June, 2012, 09:50 PM
Been ran over 3 times when i was young.
Hit twice on a zebra crossing and another by a Jag on a junction.
Grazed my knee lol

Andy.

Bulld0g
5th June, 2012, 09:50 PM
:eek: attacked by two animals. whats the odds of that :roflmao:

ray156
5th June, 2012, 09:53 PM
Been ran over 3 times when i was young.
Hit twice on a zebra crossing and another by a Jag on a junction.
Grazed my knee lol

Andy.

never walk in front of a jaguar chasing a zebra crossing at a junction.lol

sorry had to get that in.

andy1967
5th June, 2012, 09:55 PM
:eek: attacked by two animals. whats the odds of that :roflmao:

Will you stop calling mancs animals lol

GastonJ
5th June, 2012, 10:12 PM
Not really done anything dangerous for a while, but here goes

1) Been hit/run over at least 5 times by cars before I was 10 years old
2) Cycled into the back of a car an broke a finger when I was 16
3) Crushed between train and platform at 16, ruptured my liver, dislocated both my shoulders, ruptured my spleen, broke my right arm, broke both my collarbones, and almost all my ribs. Was head first between train and platform - not recommended at all :)
4) Slid down road either following motorbike or in front of it about 5 times before I was 20.
5) Slipped on black ice, off my motorbike, straight onto my knee when I was around 20, knee never has been the same.
6) Last one was in 2000. Slipping on wet York stone steps down a 15 foot drop onto my hand, collies fracture to my wrist... not recommended, and never the same.

I figure I must have had all the accidents I'm due, so everyone elses turn :)

ray156
5th June, 2012, 10:27 PM
Not really done anything dangerous for a while, but here goes

1) Been hit/run over at least 5 times by cars before I was 10 years old
2) Cycled into the back of a car an broke a finger when I was 16
3) Crushed between train and platform at 16, ruptured my liver, dislocated both my shoulders, ruptured my spleen, broke my right arm, broke both my collarbones, and almost all my ribs. Was head first between train and platform - not recommended at all :)
4) Slid down road either following motorbike or in front of it about 5 times before I was 20.
5) Slipped on black ice, off my motorbike, straight onto my knee when I was around 20, knee never has been the same.
6) Last one was in 2000. Slipping on wet York stone steps down a 15 foot drop onto my hand, collies fracture to my wrist... not recommended, and never the same.

I figure I must have had all the accidents I'm due, so everyone elses turn :)

the proof is now here.there is - Parallel Worlds, Parallel Lives

ray156
5th June, 2012, 11:10 PM
OMG.was watching BB on tv.came back refreshed page.came up change password.so changed password,logged me back in,
had a serious accident,been hit by a gamma-ray and i have turned into the hulk,

young
6th June, 2012, 07:41 AM
I must have been one unlucky kid
1, 6 week old had meningitus
2, at 6 skidded down the road on my face after going head first over handle bars on bmx
3,at 7 fell off a wall and landed head first on a nail
3a, (forgot this one for a min hence 3a) got shot in leg with an air riffle
4, at 10 head first over handle bars again this time dislocating my color bone
5, 11, broke my arm falling out of a tree
6, 11 1/2 got electrocuted on railway lines with my brother not the brightest thing we ever did as kids
7, 13 broke my leg playing football
8, 21, got trapped inbetween two forklifts at work
9, 23, fell over in dads race at scholl and snapped my color bone resulting in having metal bars holding it together

think thats it. 10 years of nothing though now must have been all them mirrors i smashed when i was a kid haha

lagerland
6th June, 2012, 09:09 AM
Sounds like we have some seriously lucky or gifted individuals among us lets hope that luck dont run out any time soon...................

ChelseaBun
6th June, 2012, 09:26 AM
some douche bag in a lorry nearly wiped out my family on the motorway in England, deciding to scale 3 lanes at once and choosing not to see us.

thank ~~~~ for the chevrons, only thing that stopped us from getting crushed.

ray156
6th June, 2012, 09:29 AM
Sounds like we have some seriously lucky or gifted individuals among us lets hope that luck dont run out any time soon...................

omg.dont jinx us.......

talking about it in this post,opened a door that was closed.
last night in my sleep,i went through every one of my accidents,it was one of those nights where you wake up almost every hour.got a hell of a hangover this morning,thats without drink.

maca
6th June, 2012, 09:34 AM
You lot sound like the ones i try to avoid ask them how there feeling and ~~~~ me you get there whole life's medical record and then they say oh but im ok now as long as the operations go ok. PS. im fine by the way thanks for asking ;)

lagerland
6th June, 2012, 10:15 AM
omg.dont jinx us.......

talking about it in this post,opened a door that was closed.
last night in my sleep,i went through every one of my accidents,it was one of those nights where you wake up almost every hour.got a hell of a hangover this morning,thats without drink.

A hangover without drink how does that work?. I will have to admit that's a new one on me......................

Not that i want one i prefer my hangovers alcohol induced..................:laugh:

Grizz
6th June, 2012, 10:15 AM
bit tame after all that but,
one high speed bike accident (many lower speed ones lol) and 2 car accidents involving a telegraph pole and a stone wall. Still never really broke anything just a sh1tload of roadrash. just a lucky fcuker.

edit
fell through an asbestos roof but caught a purloin before the 30 foot drop and the boss had time to pull me up(yeah i was hungover)

ray156
6th June, 2012, 11:44 AM
A hangover without drink how does that work?. I will have to admit that's a new one on me......................

Not that i want one i prefer my hangovers alcohol induced..................:laugh:

i shall rephrase that,feel like a hangover,
when you see every hour on the clock,during night,and get up at 6am,sore head,cant think straight,get up of couch,bang knee on coffee table,go make cup of tea,stub toe on washing machine,then walk back into livingroom,sleeve gets caught on door handle,tea over carpet,sit down,head in hand like the thinker,smoke from cigarette goes in eye,i would say thats like a hangover.

Hoppy01
6th June, 2012, 11:44 AM
Jesus a thought a was wild when a was young, some of you are pure stunt men/women..
A was given the last rights when a was very young, a took a bad chest infection that triggered ma asthma and a was dead for just under a minute..
A do remember feeling very relaxed when it happened..

ray156
6th June, 2012, 11:56 AM
Jesus a thought a was wild when a was young, some of you are pure stunt men/women..
A was given the last rights when a was very young, a took a bad chest infection that triggered ma asthma and a was dead for just under a minute..
A do remember feeling very relaxed when it happened..

one big question:did you get the feeling run through your body just like you get having an anesthetic to put you to sleep in hospital,before you lost consciousness,thats the body pumping you full of Adrenaline,to try and survive,

ray156
6th June, 2012, 12:02 PM
to all the people that have never had a serious accident,do not fear it,its not the impact that hurts,its if you wake up,the pain hits you.

Hoppy01
6th June, 2012, 12:08 PM
one big question:did you get the feeling run through your body just like you get having an anesthetic to put you to sleep in hospital,before you lost consciousness,thats the body pumping you full of Adrenaline,to try and survive,

The only way a can describe it mate is it felt like a really powerful head rush..
Before a fell unconscious a could see people running around me but a just didn't care.
Although a can't remember anything when a was blacked out, a felt like a was floating when a was awake.
It wasn't scary at all..

ray156
6th June, 2012, 12:16 PM
hoppy01-wrote

really powerful head rush..

thats the one..

ChelseaBun
6th June, 2012, 12:21 PM
lol you're really selling the whole dying thing to me, actually sounds quite nice lol

Edited to add: no disrespect meant, obviously dying isn't a laughing matter. you're all lucky to be living to share your experiences :)

ray156
6th June, 2012, 12:40 PM
just thought would show you a picture of where pushbike and me hit houss,
1st pic is of hill i was peddaling as fast as could with speedo on bike,
on the left behind railings and hedge is a cemetary.

2nd picture is where i tried to turn corner,but bike did not want to,so it went into that flat part of corner flats.
now mentioned cemetary.look at building on right of picture,that is the hospital.i could have went to anyone of them.how lucky is that to hit a house outside a hospital.
and my mum was in said hospital going through a major operation at same time,but they could not tell her i was just brought in,

Canker_Canison
8th June, 2012, 02:54 PM
Black, white or green?

Blue

canker your not a boy racer then? lol

I was never a boy racer. But it is fun to humiliate them when they try to impress the skank in the passenger seat.

There's nothing quite like rear wheel drive to scare the living hell out of those with no driving skills. Drifting round corners.....

stuckylad
9th June, 2012, 10:07 AM
once told the wife she had a fat arse,but i managed to recover.