PDA

View Full Version : VERY VERY URGENT! PLEASE! SHORT CIRCUIT ECU WITH COVER - CRAFTER

FlaviusBFG
5th June, 2012, 11:18 AM
Hi!

On Wednesday morning I removed a computer VW Crafter 2.5 2007 its DPF are OFF. Everything went VERY WELL! I tried MACHINE! Doing great!

The problem is when I put the screws to the computer chassis. Cover plate was reached in the place mentioned in pictures ... I noticed that the board no longer lit the spark plug when I put the tester no longer connect to the ecu. I disassembled the computer, I clean dirt, burning as the diode RUR660, I restored contacts ... But nothing. still did not work.

We replaced RUR660 with MRUR620 ... is about the same electronic parts. I had exactly RUR660 stock. But nothing. just did not work ...

Please more if anyone can help me ... it to be burned and another piece??? What would be the fax may have burned? I think circuits are ok ... I measured the meter ...

I read with BDM ECU again and everything was OK! All meoriile were OK! were not corrupt.

PLEASE VERY MUCH! As soon as possible! MUST drop the car and do not know what to DO MORE!

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

FlaviusBFG
5th June, 2012, 01:30 PM
PLEASE... I NEED HELP VERY URGENT

Autotecno2006
5th June, 2012, 06:31 PM
Hi, I have ECU at my Garage i will post pictures for u tomorrow, regards P.

mipmf
5th June, 2012, 08:53 PM
try to test at the bench,verify the voltage step by step on each part...the grey silicone is to protect from ground....good luck!

Autotecno2006
6th June, 2012, 05:50 PM
Hi, Pictures as promised, Regards P.