PDA

View Full Version : roaming abroad

mickeyboy
6th June, 2012, 09:01 AM
i have a htc wildfire ,and i have just been to greece ,i have used the phone for internet at local wi-fi ,hotspots ,i have found out they have taken ?50 + off my credit balance ,o2 have said its,my phone ,that connects automatically to the internet while i was abroad ,who is to blame ,me ,for not switching the connect automatically off ,which i didn't know about ? ,or o2 ,for not warning me ? or cosmote ,for not warning me that they are going to charge me

lagerland
6th June, 2012, 09:27 AM
They dont warn ya m8 or tell ya thats how they extract money from you.They wont admit anything and they will say its down to you to check.Let us no if you have an joy with them m8..........................

mickeyboy
6th June, 2012, 09:48 AM
They dont warn ya m8 or tell ya thats how they extract money from you.They wont admit anything and they will say its down to you to check.Let us no if you have an joy with them m8..........................

will let you know

mickeyboy
7th June, 2012, 04:03 PM
will let you know

well after numerous e-mails back and forth ,they have come to the conclusion ,that it's my fault for not switching off roaming on my phone ,,well i think they should warn you by text or something ,that you are about to be charged ?3 to ?6 ,for using internet ,so you have a chance to switch it off ....

DarronL
2nd September, 2012, 10:42 AM
They are very clever with the way they can extract more money.. unfortunately I dont think you'll ever win..